• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Ty4on 22
goshujinsama 20

Ourobolus 17
Blargonaut 16
A Human Becoming 14
Sorian 14
El Topo 14
RetroMG 11
TL21xx 7

TL21xx has 7 posts. Is he even playing? If Crab is Hope, he said to be on the lookout for people posting zilch. 7 posts is zilch. I think TL21 might have been a replacement though? Which could explain the low post count but...

Ty4on has posted a bit more than goshujinsama but for some reason I feel like goshujin has posted more. If anything I think goshujin's posts are more memorable and thus likely to have been more valuable.

I'd like to hear from TL21xx and Ty4on before this Day2 ends.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Ty4on 22
goshujinsama 20

Ourobolus 17
Blargonaut 16
A Human Becoming 14
Sorian 14
El Topo 14
RetroMG 11
TL21xx 7

TL21xx has 7 posts. Is he even playing? If Crab is Hope, he said to be on the lookout for people posting zilch. 7 posts is zilch. I think TL21 might have been a replacement though? Which could explain the low post count but...

Ty4on has posted a bit more than goshujinsama but for some reason I feel like goshujin has posted more. If anything I think goshujin's posts are more memorable and thus likely to have been more valuable.

I'd like to hear from TL21xx and Ty4on before this Day2 ends.
Just so you know, both of them were replacement players.

When it comes to the low posters... I think that some of them need to be reached out from launch. It's his call about non-playing (as opposed to lynching them).

That being said, low posters... It's a frequent scum strategy and it's also a good powerful hope strategy.

We must tread lightly with them, but they are who I'm looking at first tomorrow

Reviewed Zip's post history.

It... throws me for a loop. There's nothing that says 'Despair' to me. I want to say Hope, but I'm not confident about that. Possibly Neutral?

Anyway I'm going to divide the poster list up.

TOP - unlikely to be Despair at this point. Way too visible. If Crab is Despair he's the only one doing this town leader thing.
-------------------
CzarTim 193
CornBurrito 181
Crab 159
*Splinter 112
kgtrep 110

MID + - Fairly active. Of these players, people seem most suspicious of Makai and SalvaPot. At least that was the case on D1. Personally from this group I'm suspicious of Terrabyte20xx the most. He was super defensive of Crab. If Crab is Hope, he might have done that so that Crab/others would not suspect him.

My gut says Makai is Hope for now. Dunno about Salvapot.
-------------------
Terrabyte20xx 69
Makai 65
SalvaPot 61
Sawneeks 51
Zippedpinhead 51
Swamped 47

MID - Barry has 36 posts but I honestly can't remember much of any of them. Rest has 31 and is slightly more memorable. I know Crab townread him. I dunno if I agree actually but I have more confident scumreads on other people so...

Kingkitty made a huge show of himself on D1 but then kind of... faded? I don't think his outburst on D1 will draw as much Night attention as people think. I also don't really know what he's contributed to Hope. He's a confusing player who is hard to read. Wouldn't mind him being the target later on.
-------------------------
kingkitty 41
Kalor 38
Barrylocke 36
Rest 31
franconp 30
ViviOggi 26

LOW - We can address a lot of our attention here. These are possibly Town players not contributing much, or Despair players trying to blend in or hide.

People think AB isn't Despair because he's too good a player to be Despair and post this little since that's what Despair does. That's 2meta4me. I don't like it.

I've already said I'm suspicious of Pau.

Oddly enough Goshujin is at less posts than Pau but I think most of his posts have contained a lot of info or something. Because I remember them fairly well. I hoperead goshujin despite his position on this list.

Ty4on was subbed in which can explain away his position on this list. Would like to hear more from him.
-----------------------
AbsolutBro 25
Pau 25
Hagi 24
Ty4on 22
goshujinsama 20

DEAD LAST - Was subbed in fairly late so this is forgivable but.... you're a target for me on D3 potentially.
---------------------
TL21xx 7

I've taken the liberty of bolding my top suspects for D3.

Sawneeks

Banned
When it comes to the low posters... I think that some of them need to be reached out from launch. It's his call about non-playing (as opposed to lynching them).

That being said, low posters... It's a frequent scum strategy and it's also a good powerful hope strategy.

We must tread lightly with them, but they are who I'm looking at first tomorrow

They can also be a victim of work/family/etc. getting in the way and simply don't have much time. This shouldn't stop people from at least making reads or posting non-fluff ideas and accusations. Taking a look at those with little posts and little to say might need to be a priority on Day 3.

I am also interested in trying to get more from KingKitty on Day 3, or today actually. Very active and weird posts in Day 1 only to fall away like others have said. I am reading Hope but I have a very hefty sense of skepticism as well. This also falls onto Makai also as the possibility of being Hope is there but the reveal felt almost....too good? I don't know, it's hard to describe but I feel it was very convenient because literally everyone backed off right after. Could have been a last-ditch effort to save his Mafia-self?

Pau, Salva, Kalor, and Absolut are still bothering me as well. Could just be their lack of involvement or something they said, I'm not sure. It bugs me.

ViviOggi

While I agree it's useful to look at it once in a while post count isn't everything. There's those who tend to post longer analyses of multiple players (some claimed it's due to time constraints) like AB, goshu or myself. I was gonna say *Splinter as well but somehow he's #4 despite making long posts a lot, dunno how he does it.

Also "edits", those add up.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry for the absence. I've been checking my phone occasionally, but it's my stepdad's birthday today. Will post more tomorrow.

*Splinter

I already said this (recently) but just because you can't decide if someone is Hope or Despair I don't think it makes much sense to jump to neutral. I'm not basing this off of much more than my guy but I don't think it would be Despair->Neutral->Hope, more like Despair->Hope, with Neutral being its own separate thing.

If we're judging people on some sort of scale of trustworthiness, I mean. (If anything, neutrals would probably read closest to town PR)

While I agree it's useful to look at it once in a while post count isn't everything. There's those who tend to post longer analyses of multiple players (some claimed it's due to time constraints) like AB, goshu or myself. I was gonna say *Splinter as well but somehow he's #4 despite making long posts a lot, dunno how he does it.

http://i.imgur.com/HTdw4Xq.jpg

Ty4on

I already said this (recently) but just because you can't decide if someone is Hope or Despair I don't think it makes much sense to jump to neutral. I'm not basing this off of much more than my guy but I don't think it would be Despair->Neutral->Hope, more like Despair->Hope, with Neutral being its own separate thing.

If we're judging people on some sort of scale of trustworthiness, I mean. (If anything, neutrals would probably read closest to town PR)
Neutrals usually have one extra life to make up for their lack of allies, but I agree they are more likely to be quiet.

Scum in my experience make hollow posts that look and feel reasonable, but lack content and emotions when you study them.

*Splinter

Ah I see what you mean. Yeah I noticed some people do those unnecessarily. I included all those 'edit posts' as fluff posts when I was making notes.

Pau

[m] Rest: Leaning Despair despite what Crab seems to think.
[ f ] Sawneeks: Not sure what to make of her. I know we disagree on a bunch of stuff but nothing we've disagreed on has led me to think "Despair."
[m] kgtrep: Hope. Almost positive.
[m] CornBurrito: I'm Hope.
[m] ViviOggi: Not really sure since they haven't been active much. My gut doesn't scream "Despair."
[ f ] Pau: I'm thinking Despair. Has done a very good job blending in to the crowd in my opinion. I lean Despair.
[m] *Splinter: I lean Hope. But I'm biased because Splinter has agreed with me on some stuff.
[m] Crab: As much as I wanted him to be Despair, I think he might actually be Hope.
[ f ] swamped: Vanished but she's on vacation. She was active initially but then kind of faded and let someone else take the spotlight. Not sure what to make of that. Will hold off on any gut read.
[m] Kalor: I dunno
[m] franconp: I read him as Despair because of my suspicions on Crab. I was wrong.
[m] Zippedpinhead: Really unsure. I'm not leaning towards Despair. He's been fairly active. Moreso than Pau.
[m] CzarTim: Having cooled down, I do think he may be Hope. But I'll be keeping my eye on him. Would like other people to chime in.
[m] Makai: I'm actually thinking Hope contrary to what other people are saying.
[m] SalvaPot: Not sure.
[m] AbsolutBro: People keep saying he's playing too quiet to be Despair, because he's good enough at the game to know not to do that, but...
[m] Barrylocke: Where's he even been?
[m] Terrabyte20xx: Posts occasionally. Defended Crab a lot. Though perhaps he is Despair and Crab is Hope and he's hoping to make himself seem more innocent by continuously defending Crab.
[m] kingkitty: Hope or not, I think he's generating a lot of confusion. I wouldn't mind defaulting to him if we have no good leads later on.
[m] goshujinsama: I believe Hope.
[m]Ty4on: Dunno.
[m]TL21xx: Dunno.
Them's a lot of Dunnos. :p Seriously, if I'm not giving a read on someone, it's because they haven't stood out enough for me to feel one way or another or they've been inactive for a while. I don't know how I've blended in if folks have called me out for being quiet. (And then subsequently ignored my posts or not engaged me, but I will say you at least have answered me.)

Probably because he pretty much role claimed?

I do believe I factored that in. No doubt some of us (me especially) have bloated post counts and a bad postcount:content ratio. Meanwhile some just make the occasional post but it is a very long and detailed post. This is likely why goshujinsama stands out to me (in a positive way) more than AbsolutBro and Barrylocke.

It would be irresponsible to completely use post count. And I didn't for the most part. Hence why my bolds are all over the place in that list, and not just all concentrated at the lower ends.

Them's a lot of Dunnos. :p Seriously, if I'm not giving a read on someone, it's because they haven't stood out enough for me to feel one way or another or they've been inactive for a while. I don't know how I've blended in if folks have called me out for being quiet. (And then subsequently ignored my posts or not engaged me, but I will say you at least have answered me.)

Probably because he pretty much role claimed?

Yeah a lot of dunnos. As for you blending in, I'm not really sure how many folks have called you out on being quiet. And I don't think you are quiet per se. I just find you.... blendy? Idk. Sorry, but I just get Despair vibes.

Pau

Yeah a lot of dunnos. As for you blending in, I'm not really sure how many folks have called you out on being quiet. And I don't think you are quiet per se. I just find you.... blendy? Idk. Sorry, but I just get Despair vibes.
Well, now I know not to trust your vibes at least. :p

Yeah, how the fuck did people fall for that? Crab is scum. You have been taken for a ride.

I can fully accept that. It's been something I've said, despite also saying that I believe Crab is Hope. I sort of believe both. He's either hope and I am wrong with my initial suspicions or he is despair and my gut has been right. I won't be shocked if he is Despair.

Current reads:
  1. Crab – Frustrated with how D1 has unfolded. Posts strong admonishing lectures that may have rubbed some people the wrong way. Hope.
  2. Swamped – Used to be active. Seems she’s away on vacation now.
  3. AbsolutBro – Responded to the flow of the game well. Hope.
  4. CzarTim – Style remains consistent. Short bursts of posts. Still the highest post count. Garnered no votes against him in D1.
  5. CornBurrito – A lot of energy and enthusiasm though has demonstrated that he can get carried away when he’s on the chase. Valuable player. Hope.
  6. Kingkitty – made strange play in D1 and then took a quieter approach. The play was bold, even if it was odd. Hope.
  7. Kalor – Moderately active and contributions to discussions. Hope. Garnered no votes against him in D1.
  8. Rest – Seems to be someone who would lash out when cornered but he has courage to go against the town’s most vocal voice. Hope.
  9. Makai – Claimed a power role with insinuations that it has investigative abilities. Needs to put this to the test and see if he will contribute insights garnered from his so-called abilities.
  10. SalvaPot – Refused to lynch on D1 though stated that he has suspicions on Swamped. Has now demonstrated some weight to his words. Reads like a level headed player.
  11. ViviOggi – Active. Contributes to discussions.
  12. Pau – Quieter player. Still needs to see more from her. Garnered no votes against her in D1.
  13. Terrabyte – Moderate Hope reading. Posts player analysis from time to time.
  14. Sawneeks – Active. Posted a few thoughtful posts on game play and players.
  15. Barrylocke – Not enough activity.
  16. Zippedpinhead – Quieter player. Still needs to see more from him.
  17. Kgtrep – Obviously a Power Role now. Seems to invest a lot in his crusade against Crab. This kind of investment or conviction reads more like Hope to me. He believes he is definitely undertaking a huge task for the greater good kind of move. Hope.
  18. TL21xx – Substitute player.
  19. Ty4on – Substitute player.

I am glad to see that we have somewhat moved away from the duel’s tunnel vision effect.

For me, I am presently wary of those who did not garnered a single vote against them in D1. These are namely: CzarTim, Kalor, and Pau. Still, it is merely D2, therefore I am merely placing them under better scrutiny.

Another thing I would like to note is how Makai seems to have entered grudge mode against Crab. Not unwarranted, but may produce a blind spot in terms of his perspectives on players’ reads.

Kgtrep, your investment and commitment to the game has not gone unnoticed. Though I am voting against you in D2, I personally believe that you are an asset to Hope, and I look forward to seeing your future contributions should you survive the duel.

I can fully accept that. It's been something I've said, despite also saying that I believe Crab is Hope. I sort of believe both. He's either hope and I am wrong with my initial suspicions or he is despair and my gut has been right. I won't be shocked if he is Despair.

In other words you have no damn clue, right? :p

Vote:kgtrep

Rage aside I still think I'd rather lose kgtrep. Kgtrep is s little more likely to be town but I ultimately think they are both town and if so Crab would be more useful.

kgtrep

Kgtrep, your investment and commitment to the game has not gone unnoticed. Though I am voting against you in D2, I personally believe that you are an asset to Hope, and I look forward to seeing your future contributions should you survive the duel.

Thanks. I'm glad to see you guys sharing your opinions of everyone. Please do continue this kind of discussion on Day 3 and onward.

Rage aside I still think I'd rather lose kgtrep. Kgtrep is s little more likely to be town but I ultimately think they are both town and if so Crab would be more useful.

In other words I believe Crab is despair but if he is then we have all lost. But I can't despair so I just have to act and make myself believe he is Hope. But makai and kgtrep are right.

Makai

You know, I think Crab's ploy of voting for himself was brilliant. It got a lot of you guys to buy into the idea that both kgtrep and Crab are Hope. Now, a lot of you are saying, "well, they're both Hope. I'm going to spare the most useful player." So...how the hell is Crab the more useful player?

The most useful player is an analytic one. kgtrep posted excellent post-by-post analysis in Scene02 and Scene03. Crab's behavior in Day 1's twilight makes no sense (from his own perspective). The contradictions are glaring and Crab just deflects when pressed - “you were supposed to interpret my scummy post like ________, idiot.” In fact, Crab spent most of today just whining. "This role sucks and now this game sucks. Town are all imbeciles and I’m really bored.” This is obvious scum play - smh at you guys for not noticing. I don’t understand why Town is falling for the raindoc strat all over again. Crab is by far the slimiest player here. What does he have to say to arouse your suspicion?

1236207541266.jpg

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
You know, I think Crab's ploy of voting for himself was brilliant. It got a lot of you guys to buy into the idea that both kgtrep and Crab are Hope. Now, a lot of you are saying, "well, they're both Hope. I'm going to spare the most useful player." So...how the hell is Crab the more useful player?

The most useful player is an analytic one. kgtrep posted excellent post-by-post analysis in Scene02 and Scene03. Crab's behavior in Day 1's twilight makes no sense (from his own perspective). The contradictions are glaring and Crab just deflects when pressed - “you were supposed to interpret my scummy post like ________, idiot.” In fact, Crab spent most of today just whining. "This role sucks and now this game sucks. Town are all imbeciles and I’m really bored.” This is obvious scum play - smh at you guys for not noticing. I don’t understand why Town is falling for the raindoc strat all over again. Crab is by far the slimiest player here. What does he have to say to arouse your suspicion?
As someone who still has a vote on Crab... This post reads exactly like the posts it's complaining about. Ironic, isn't it?

So instead of posting my actual reads on all of you, I figured I'd try a new exercise that I think may be useful. Instead of saying what I think you are and why, I am going to detail exactly why each of you is Despair.

Why would I do this knowing full well you can't all be Despair? To eliminate any preconceived notions or bias I may have for any of you. To force me to see past what I want to see, and to look at what I should see. I hope you all get what I'm trying to say.

Again, I want to stress that none of these entries are accusations; also keep in mind we are on D2 so this isn't exactly an exhaustive or annotated list. So, in pseudo-random order:

CornBurrito - Willingly jumps on bandwagon(s?) at the start. Throws suspicions on a couple players, though possibly simply responding to others' opinions. Pushed Franconp vote briefly, and Franconp ended up dead. Also rubbed me the wrong way with my vote response.

Zippedpinhead - Somewhat low information posts; some votes have no or limited explanation. Willing to be lead ("with a little more direction...").

A Human Becoming/Ty4on - No votes, but not much else to go on. Find his post about neutral funny: suggests their posts will be emotionless ... in a fairly emotionless post.

Rest - The request to tie the vote rubbed me the wrong way, especially with fairly low vote numbers and plenty of time to go. I understand it was a mistake on reading the time... or was it? Tunneled KingKitty pretty hard for a little bit.

kgtrep - Admits tunneling crab. Random card game thing is sort of distracting, not sure of its actual usefulness. Towards the start of the Hagi train.k

ingkitty
- Possible role fishing. Somewhat empty posts, also makes himself a blatant target early on. ANuclearError/T

L
21xx - Comments on votes but doesn't commit to any right away. Waffling, or avoiding bandwagons?Ka

Lor
- Excuses others' bandwagoning; many low use posts.

Franconp - Dead. Included for completeness.

Makai - Crab tunneler. Early role reveal questionable. Attempted focus for PRs for Despair watcher?

ViviOggi - Cheatin post editor. :p Early bandwagoner, still on kingkitty?

*Splinter - Pushes crab/kgtrep convo in roundabout manner. Fluff posts abound.

Sawneeks - I got nothin. Suspicious in its own right... (i'm stretching here, seriously.)

Pau - wandering posts rehash/quote without adding much original content.

Absolutbro - Totally trustworthy. Absolutely Hope. (lolpun) Gosh

ujinsama
- Possible decoy PR? Or did he get Franconp killed?

Hagi - R.I.P. Cr

ab
- Reads town, but frankly too divisive to let live. :( Barry

locke
- Quiet. Too quiet. Calls for information early on, but actual supplying of information somewhat low. Sa

lvapot
- Calls out the map without offering suggestions. Also said Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was bad. :p S

wamped
- Early vote possible pied piper attempt. Franconp and Barry question her initial vote, Franconp ends up dead. Coincidence? Cz

artim
- Despairiest of the Despairigons. does actually throw shade a few times. Asks why Pau hasn't posted only 2 hours after responding to her. Terrab

yte20xx
- lots of metaquestions. Or rather, answering questions with questions to make the initial poster have to volunteer information first.

That's a lot harder than it really seems at first glance.

SalvaPot

oh what the fuck happened to my post? fuck this, i have to be up in less than 4 hours for work. you're all going to get me killed.

No need to make suggestions since Launchpad answered the question I made: The map is:

1.-Important.
2.-Actions take the shortest path possible.

And crab mentioned that the four rooms in the sides are supposed to be used by the roles in some way.

Also Agents of Shield is fun, I was just using it to call Launch.

AbsolutBro, that was painful to read. I am voting you out D3 for the pain you have caused to my eyes.

Good point on turning the reads around. Instead of trying to see aspects of Hope in people, you assessed them for aspects of Despair. This has not occurred to me until now. I will employ this strategy for my next assessment.

Regarding your question about Crab and why would we see him as the more useful player, this is a very valid point to make. Ultimately, every one would assess how each player has contributed and would try to extrapolate what they would bring to the future.

kgtrep is memorable to me for his enigmatic card game. It became, in a way, the anchor to which my mind returns to when I think of him. Later, as Day 2 breaks, there are additional posts that I associate with him, but first impression matters.

Crab is memorable to me for his reactions in Day 1. He was, and remains, vocal and he has succeeded in portraying that he is well experienced in the game.

In the interest of full disclosure I have to admit that as a newcomer to this, Crab made a very strong impression on me. I scoured over his posts and I immediately try not to fail him further. Yes, further, since I believe I have made the first mistake in Day 1.

I am aware that this is risky, since there is always a chance that Crab is Despair. Regardless, I have faith that he is Hope for reasons I have gone over previously and from this, you can see how I, personally, regard him as a more valuable Hope player for the future.

In summary, I see Crab as a guiding mentor, whilst kgtrep is a fellow player whose first impression on me was a gimmick of a card game.

*Splinter

goshu read everyone but me :( can't you see I crave attention?

Absolut I don't understand what you mean by roundabout, but that was a cool exercise, might try it later

kingkitty

No need to make suggestions since Launchpad answered the question I made: The map is:

1.-Important.
2.-Actions take the shortest path possible.

And crab mentioned that the four rooms in the sides are supposed to be used by the roles in some way.

Also Agents of Shield is fun, I was just using it to call Launch.

Interesting.

At certain moments in the video game you can leave your room and visit other places, like gym, etc. And I suppose, at least for some people, this occurs in mafia as well.

In regular mafia, the bad guys and a few special roles simply had to submit a person's name to the moderator. If people can physically move to another location, I wonder if despair have to submit the room, instead of the person's name. And if the person isn't in the room, then the kill is missed.

And if that's the case (which it might not be), can more than one person go to these rooms at a time? I wonder what happens if despair submits a room, like the gym, and there's multiple people in it.

I doubt anything in my post is super illuminating, but I find Salvapot's thoughts about the map quite interesting.

SalvaPot

Interesting.

At certain moments in the video game you can leave your room and visit other places, like gym, etc. And I suppose, at least for some people, this occurs in mafia as well.

In regular mafia, the bad guys and a few special roles simply had to submit a person's name to the moderator. If people can physically move to another location, I wonder if despair have to submit the room, instead of the person's name. And if the person isn't in the room, then the kill is missed.

And if that's the case (which it might not be), can more than one person go to these rooms at a time? I wonder what happens if despair submits a room, like the gym, and there's multiple people in it.

I doubt anything in my post is super illuminating, but I find Salvapot's thoughts about the map quite interesting.

They are not my thoughts, its pretty much what launch said

I have noticed now a few of you have mentioned the relevance of the map now, why is this important now? It was dismissed yesterday as fluff, why is it a conversation point now, did something happened?

Huh, I think the map may be important now.

HXzt9XN.png

so we have a pool, a restaurant, a gymnasium and that weird thing on the left I have no idea what it is.

Launch, is it a valid question to ask if the map has a meaning, or is it just added fluff?

top left is workshop. We were discussing map in light of francop's death - he's near the gymnasium, so if mafia has a role that requires access to that they might have wanted to kill people near it for safety.

That said, I do have two questions for launch re: the map. If a role needs to go a specific location, does it take the shortest possible path, or can roles choose how they get to a location? Some people have equidistant routes - i.e., if kgtrep visited Ty4on or CzarTim visited francop, it's not clear which way they go if it is shortest possible route, because there are two equal-length shortest routes for those players.

Sorry for taking a bit to answer.

The answer is yes.

kingkitty

I'm not probably as active as I was in Day 1 because I have less opportunities to make bold and exciting plays that the school won't appreciate. It does take a little fire out of the belly when Day 2 has been unnecessarily relegated to a two person match. But I guess I should type up something while we're waiting for the inevitable.

I'll probably up some reads, or something. But first I'm gonna eat this bagel then I'm gonna drink this water.

Kalor

I starting writing this post a while ago but haven't got round to finishing it until now so it might be a bit disjounted. I took out some of the people who I have no idea about, those being Ty4on and TL21xx.

Rest - Suspected them on day 1 but switched my vote as I was doubting myself. Maybe Despair, something about their posts is alerting me.

Sawneeks - Followed some of Crabs votes but they seem to be acting in Hopes best interest.

kgtrep - Hope, they are enthusiastic about the game and want Hope to do well.

CornBurrito - Leaning towards town. Their posts read as that they want the best for Hope.

ViviOggi - Bandwagoned on AbsolutBro with no inital explanation but since them hasn't done anything that sticks out.

Pau - No idea, their posts have been middle of the road mostly.

*Splinter - Posts seem to have Hopes best interests at heart.

Crab - Conflicted on their alignment. They come across as Hope to me but the idea that they are Despair is slowly growing in my head.

swamped - Based on their D1 actions they seem to be Hope.

CzarTim - Talkative but has done nothing that makes me think of them as Despair yet.

Makai - Claimed a power role but we don't know how it works yet. I'm still split on them for some reason and leaning towards Despair.

SalvaPot - Nothing they have said has stuck out to me as being Despair.

AbsolutBro - Hasn't been able to post a lot but what they have posted reads like Hope.

Barrylocke - Not sure, seems to be town.

Terrabyte20xx - Reads as Hope

kingkitty - Hope, their actions on D1 haven't made me suspicious

goshujinsama - Most likely Hope with their accidental role claim. Unless it was a smart ploy as Despair to make us think they were

*Splinter

Regarding Makai, I'm unsure of his posts on their own but I'm reasonably sure that Crab is Despair and strongly doubt that they both are (unless the entire D1 was an orchestrated ploy in which case gg they deserved to win).

Obviously if I'm wrong about Crab I need to look a lot closer at Makai

Top Bottom