• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 soft engine 2.0 videos + Marie Rose video

p3n

I need to see these in much higher quality before I can make an educated and responsible decision as a consumer.

Eolz

I need to see these in much higher quality before I can make an educated and responsible decision as a consumer.

The characters videos will be available as usual here one day or so after the stream. Don't think it'll be the case for the others (until the game is out at least).

raven777

yea the character video is next week. They usually update the site on Thursday, but that was because famitsu release on Thursday. So who know when they update it next week.

Sakura

yea the character video is next week. They usually update the site on Thursday, but that was because famitsu release on Thursday. So who know when they update it next week.

If they are putting a character video up every week though, there are only 8 weeks until the game is out.
So maybe they will put Marie Rose's video up early in the week and do the next character video same week.

raven777

If they are putting a character video up every week though, there are only 8 weeks until the game is out.
So maybe they will put Marie Rose's video up early in the week and do the next character video same week.

They will probably not bother making one for Helena. :p

Eolz

I think it'll be monday. Usually when a stream happens, it's not during the weekend, so they can't really upload it right now.

Preorder sustained.

AOhplC7.jpg

muteki

all the dutch angles making me dizzy.

hope those runner up costumes make it in some way, they are really amazing.

Top Bottom