• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Trash - A cyberpunk splatterpunk post-apocalyptic RPG, in development

intbal

Tough to say. It's been half a year. I don't really recall the names.
But when I was watching DF's footage, there were things in there (weapons, abilities, enemies) that I definitely didn't have access to.

Surely they will finish the game in 2022. I'll just wait until the final release to give it another go.
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

intbal

tbh I'm happy it's still in development.
Same.
The general gameplay loop felt complete back in 2021. If they've been just expanding the world for three years, with one more to go, I would expect a rather lengthy game when it's finished.

This fucking game is still kicking...

Exactly the kind of game why I don't buy early access after two or so fails. No offense to some of you but personally, I can't wrap my head around paying someone full price to test an unfinished game that may or may not be finished years down the road. Waiting for my full purchase for years is lunacy to me.

I recently kicked this off my Steam wishlist for being Eternal Early Access actually. I did an EA purge in general.

Roberts

Oh, I remember playing the demo on xbox a few years ago and really liking it. So, I'm glad they are still working on it.

intbal

This fucking game is still kicking...

Exactly the kind of game why I don't buy early access after two or so fails. No offense to some of you but personally, I can't wrap my head around paying someone full price to test an unfinished game that may or may not be finished years down the road. Waiting for my full purchase for years is lunacy to me.

I recently kicked this off my Steam wishlist for being Eternal Early Access actually. I did an EA purge in general.
It was free on Xbox.
Although the PC version was quite a bit longer.

Looks kinda cool but does the entire game take place in a cavernous network of rooms filled with varied flesh monsters?

Needs some inspired variety in the locales to make this really interesting I think.

Top Bottom