• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Master List of all Destiny Patches & Updates

1auYOUP.jpg
h75srRG.jpg

-----

rAHdzFZ.png

845i6S9.png

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)
  • Part 1 (Progression at 20-25)
  • Part 2 (Xur's weekly visits, and getting to 26 and beyond; note, "What the Hell is Up with Engrams?" section doesn't apply since the engram patch)
  • Part 3 (27+, getting to 29 without RNG; note, goal 4.5 only applies when the Queen's Wrath missions are available)
  • Part 4a (Life at ~28)
  • Part 4b (Building with Exotics)

cVuWHXl.png

W9GhlFk.png

• Want help with raids? There's a specific thread for that here!
  • Want help with story missions and such? Check out this thread.
AQKZ3ij.png

Elegant weapon and armor pairings for thoughtful Guardians to consider. Refresh the page to see a new one!
Want to add a build to the Randomizer? Just PM me with the info in this format! The only truly necessary parts are the exotic choices and a small description of how to use it. Don't worry about finding the images, I'll add them.​

iaAEsMb.png

kI5lOzq.png

kZnCCE8.png

(The Guardian Lords of GAF. Post your proof to be added!)
figadapaura
Namikaze1
todd360
Boguester
Steroyd
Ji66a-Man
GutZ31
LordofPwn
LiK
Stantron
iRAWRasaurus
areal
Mattiator
Lima
Owlowiscious
Johan Liebert
Lord of Castamere
Auto_aim1
Dave1988
Zakalwe
TearsOfBlood
TP-DK
Slamo
zewone
Dante316
Konosuke
GalacticToast
LollipoPReapeR
Computer Mk. II
Persona RS
rodiard
milkham
Duebrithil
EL CUCO
breakfuss
k1t4j
forrest
Sword Of Doom
Deku Tree
the_log_ride
Messiek
coy
sjay1994
raindoc
hydruxo
David___
NoThru22
xplicitone
Qwell
SlenderBeans
grimlock33
Abusive_Red
Captain Smirk

-----

Watch your back, Guardian. No one else will.

matmanx1

Hey, I like the new OT title. At this point we really are waiting for what cheese(s) may come.

Meanwhile I will be sitting here at work reading about your exploits in IB and your shiny new loots from raids and Nightfalls. Don't let me down, Gaf!

Jinjo

Dammit, missed out on the wall of shame again. I really should be playing less Destiny and posting more.

E92 M3

Will Nami ever be dethroned from the wall of shame??? Find out on the next episode of Destiny OT. *previews of nami posting and powering up*

Guess I'll repost this lol...

Never thought I'd get the Flawless Raider trophy. However, that mountain was conquered yesterday thanks to a great team of gaffers. And this morning at 8:16am Central...

Lordship
hxyWk9v.jpg

4eeqbOi.jpg

CLBridges

OT15...it ain't gon' neva stahp lol.

Seriously though, we'll probably be at OT18 by the time HoW releases, sky is the limit.

HaleStorm

Has Bungie said anything about plans for the crucible?

The whole thing feels like more of a last minute addition than I would have expected from the guys that did Halo (current fiasco withstanding).

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, but you have to admit that it is just not as inspired.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I was trying to make some sort of endless cheese pun involving olive garden and crota, alas it is too early for me to be funny.

Hyun Sai

Has Bungie said anything about plans for the crucible?

The whole thing feels like more of a last minute addition than I would have expected from the guys that did Halo (current fiasco withstanding).

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, but you have to admit that it is just not as inspired.

It's in better shape than "cough cough" Queen's Wrath...

E92 M3

Someone needs to make the Vegeta-Nappa joke stat!

Someone with some GIF skills can make it happen.

--

I am not going to go for my Lordship, too lazy about leveling up the Titan and Warlock. More specifically I don't want to delete my hunters lol.

Jinjo

Speaking of Crucible, why are they designing Halo maps for Destiny? It just doesn't work.

Skyshock

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The Darkness falls,
The Light struck dumb.
And yet the fear
is overcome.
With Banner drawn,
We beat the drum.
But still must bear
What cheese may come.

gdt

Finally got a Hawkmoon this morning from one of the Nightfalls :)

Another gave me an engram which turned into a second Ice Breaker :)

Top Bottom