• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Bogeypop

the crux of crota is in your mind

Nah, Graverobber and I found its location while platforming out of the map's bounds waiting for people to recharge Supers during Crota Hard.

va3PEkI.jpg

I shall test my second theory on Tuesday. Eidolon Ally full raid.

I'm telling you it's gotta be the sword breaks!

Ally the whole raid makes no sense since it likely doesn't track if you stopped at a checkpoint then came back. What if you get kicked due to a connection issue?

Sword breaks!

EL CUCO

I don't know if it was just getting a strat down but when you switched over to your Titan from the warlock to do the sword seemed like you had the timing down so much easier.

Yeah, the skill to not die when you get stuck in the air with glide while you try and out maneuver the boomer knights as they're all blasting at your back. LOL
Hahaha. Exactly! survivability instinct is a must as a Warlock.

phen0m24

thanks to ragarra Narmer bytestyle Ska and hired gun Dhruv :) for our HM run. Had run to the bridge before so now have the Defiant the Edict and the Word.

We didn't have a cool ditty like fire hawk on our wipes but we had some laughs along the way.

:)

Thanks guys

And special thanks to PWHudson for hanging with us long as possible. :)

Did Anyone have tried to kill all Crota avatars and then to Kill HM Crota with Eris Class items with the husk weapon?

It really reminds me of Shadowmourne sidequest from world of warcraft to build a legendary weapon.

Bogeypop

I think you guys have join the clan. Don't know that works. I thought you guys were already in.

I dunno how it works. I just went to the page you linked and sent a "request" to join or w/e.

EDIT: I think I figured it out.

There needs to be a Jojo's themed raid and the raid helmet is Cars' glorious mane.

Since the next expansion is called House of Wolves maybe we'll get cool fur/animal armor like the Crucible Handler has.

I dunno how it works. I just went to the page you linked and sent a "request" to join or w/e.

Since the next expansion is called House of Wolves maybe we'll get cool fur/animal armor like the Crucible Handler has.

There was for TDB. I have it for my Titan. I like it kore than the raid armour.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Can we please try to set up some LFG etiquette around here? It's really frustrating when people post for a group here and then fill up with other people while waiting for responses here.

Jinjo

I'm telling you it's gotta be the sword breaks!

Ally the whole raid makes no sense since it likely doesn't track if you stopped at a checkpoint then came back. What if you get kicked due to a connection issue?

Sword breaks!

Both of you are crazy in the head lol.

It's "working as intended" right now.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
So when does this game stop being awesome? Level 10 now, have people to play with and just having a great time. But people seem to be very angry at this game. When do I find out why?

Sh0k

Anyone Gatekeeper glimmer farming?

Really don't want to do Exclusion Zone

I was just about to ask the same question, or the check point at least. Maxed my new gjallarhorn and a bunch of armor this weekend, so my funds are thin.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

I have a Gatekeeper hard mode checkpoint if you want it. Trying to find a group to finish Atheon but I can pass on the CP.

PSN Shokleeto

thanks to ragarra Narmer bytestyle Ska and hired gun Dhruv :) for our HM run. Had run to the bridge before so now have the Defiant the Edict and the Word.

We didn't have a cool ditty like fire hawk on our wipes but we had some laughs along the way.

:)

Thanks guys

And special thanks to PWHudson for hanging with us long as possible. :)

Lol...I just had the kids ask if you ended up beating crota today. I saw that you managed to pull dhruv in and knew my decision to leave was a good one. Couldn't have found a better replacement.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yup everything if I'm not mistaken.

-

Been sending invites out to you guys--don't know if PSN is acting up right now. I'm hearing problems

Okay. I can switch to Titan once we get to Deathsinger. And yeah PSN is causing problems.

Give me a sec to get ready.

Top Bottom