• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Tecnniqe

Banned
PSA: All Black Spindles on characters or in vaults are being set to 290. The purchasable Black Spindle in the exotic weapons kiosk will go from 300 down to 280. If you infuse another weapon with a Black Spindle that weapon won't be affected, but I would hold off on infusing your Black Spindle.

Deku Tree

PSA: All Black Spindles on characters or in vaults are being set to 290. The purchasable Black Spindle in the exotic weapons kiosk will go from 300 down to 280. If you infuse another weapon with a Black Spindle that weapon won't be affected, but I would hold off on infusing your Black Spindle.

Link?

Yea it's stupid for them to do anything to people who've infused up to get a higher valued spindle.

Even Luke talked about it in the Podcast with Kirk and Jason that the Spindle mission was one of the many great secrets and Kirk said how he finished it with 4 or 6 seconds to spare. How it was tough as nails, etc etc. I don't like that they're going to mess with people's values of their guns they possibly infused up.

todd360

Lowering the light on black spindle just seems like a dick move at this point. Let's say they got it done within 2-4 days after people got the gun. No big deal. They fixed the issue. What's the point now? Its been so long and the world hasn't ended because of it. They are pretty much doing extra work for little benefit to themselves other than making their community mad.

I don't really care that much either way. It just seems werid to me.

I have to remember to get all my specials up to 300 using the kiosk version before this goes away.

This thread right now:

tumblr_inline_nkq0quoxlY1t58lcd.png

E92 M3

Lowering the light on black spindle just seems like a dick move at this point. Let's say they got it done within 2-4 days after people got the gun. No big deal. They fixed the issue. What's the point now? Its been so long and the world hasn't ended because of it. They are pretty much doing extra work for little benefit to themselves other than making their community mad.

I agree, at this point everyone already forgot and they should have done it for all future Spindles.

BahamutPT

After they announced they would lower it retroactively, there was no turning back. People started infusing their 310s into other weapons to try and salvage something. It would be an even bigger dick move to go back on their word.

Gordon

Is Imago Loop good? Just got one last night. Got that Treads Upon Stars scout too. Feels kinda clunky. Is it only good with a certain perkset? I only really wanted the flayer cloak, but of course that's the last thing it'll give me.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Is Imago Loop good? Just got one last night. Got that Treads Upon Stars scout too. Feels kinda clunky. Is it only good with a certain perkset? I only really wanted the flayer cloak, but of course that's the last thing it'll give me.

Its good with the right perks
Ive only had 2 drops both bad D:

todd360

After they announced they would lower it retroactively, there was no turning back. People started infusing their 310s into other weapons to try and salvage something. It would be an even bigger dick move to go back on their word.

A dick move is a move that pisses people off. Is anyone in the community going to mad that they ended up going back on their word and not nerfing us? They were going to infuse them and buy more anyways. That was part of the appeal.

Gordon

Its good with the right perks
Ive only had 2 drops both bad D:
On Imago I got Rescue Mag and LiTC, and on TUS I got Icarus and Underdog. I haven't bothered paying attention to scouts or HCs since the update, but I feel like these are both meh rolls.

Strider

Is anyone in the community going to mad that they ended up going back on their word and not nerfing us?

I'd be a little annoyed considering I infused my 310 version already. I only did so based on the info they gave us about the nerf (that infused weapons would be fine).

Thye fucked up in handling this entirely.

BahamutPT

A dick move is a move that pisses people off. Is anyone in the community going to mad that they ended up going back on their word and not nerfing us? They were going to infuse them and buy more anyways. That was part of the appeal.

I'm pretty sure most people who have already infused their hard earned 310 would get mad after having done that for "nothing" if they had gone back on their word.

Okay so I still need the one for my hunter, so can I go ahead and get my Solar sword first and then transfer the other two and level their nodes up full and still have the quests?

Sorry for responding late, but yes. What I did was just get them all first and then worked on just one.

Daemul

Those people who infused their 310 Black Spindle into a Kiosk 300 Black Spindle in an effort to get around the incoming nerf are about to get fucked.

EL CUCO

So should we be infusing our 310 Spindles into something before the patch? Patch is next week, right?
Cozmo said:
All Black Spindles on characters or in vaults are being set to 290. The purchasable Black Spindle in the exotic weapons kiosk will go from 300 down to 280. If you infuse another weapon with a Black Spindle that weapon won't be affected, but I would hold off on infusing your Black Spindle.
Why does he say he would hold off on infusing?

Top Bottom