• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg

GrimoireOT34.png

06-Titles_CommunityService.jpg

01-Titles_General.jpg

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
2P5dtpo.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg

My, my, my hammer hits them so hard

KBYaN7.gif

Makes me say "Oh my Lord"

KrnplZ.gif

Thank Bungie for blessing me

ml5p35.gif

With infinite hammers and invincibility

Tecnniqe

Banned
PSA:
Cozmo said:
All Black Spindles on characters or in vaults are being set to 290.
The purchasable Black Spindle in the exotic weapons kiosk will go from 300 down to 280. If you infuse another weapon with a Black Spindle that weapon won't be affected, but I would hold off on infusing your Black Spindle.

Source

Figured they would patch the Spindle, kind of a shame they have waited so long though seeing as I've had a spare 1000 Yard Stare ready to infused into it.

Replying from previous thread comments:

1. Go to Dreadnaught patrol

2. Find one of those floating Taken mines and trigger it

3. Wait around for Taken to start spawn, keep killing waves until Major spawns and kill it

4. Move Agoranarch to another character and repeat steps 1. through 3.

Steps 1. through 4. can be done once / daily reset / character.

The agonarch Rube is charged by killing the random taken major that spwans in the dreadnought when you go near the glowy Spinny thing.

Only the first kill each day counts so nominally you can only do 1 a day. You can increase that to 3 a day if you transfer between alts. You can increase that again to all 7 in one day if you find someone with a charged rune and help them with their event. You have to help damage each of the 7 things that spawn.

For tier 2 and tier 3 runes...I still haven't had a tier 3 drop...have done a reasonable amount of stuff in the dreadnought but just doesn't seem to happen.

Haven't don't that much raiding though.

Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely start charging this up now :D

Alucrid

Banned
At 300 Light+ exotic engrams have a chance to decrypt into 310.
Besides that Raid gear is the only way.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRDEAsIUwAA3SHr.png:large[img]
The day that never come[/QUOTE]

thanks, so it's xur or 3oc farming. do year 1 engrams have that chance too?

Other than my fragments chase, I do have a checkpoint from the first loot drop, Totems, I'd like to do sometime today.

I'd like to do it twice actually because I have 2 chars left to raid this week. So if anyone doesn't have a schedule for today and is interested, let me know!

Jaleel

At Oryx and never downed him before. I know fight and really wanna get this stupid artifact quest done. So lets do this Gaffers. Need 5. Would like at least 1 person who hasnt completed it else to help pay it forward.

Cmon Gaf, please! :)

Ditters

At Oryx and never downed him before. I know fight and really wanna get this stupid artifact quest done. So lets do this Gaffers. Need 5. Would like at least 1 person who hasnt completed it else to help pay it forward.

Cmon Gaf, please! :)
I down
PSN : GergR123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom