• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

UPDATE - 2015 - A great majority of the people in charge (including me) have either left or stopped supporting this clan (and game) for a variety of reasons. You probably will not be accepted.
UPDATE - 2015 - A great majority of the people in charge (including me) have either left or stopped supporting this clan (and game) for a variety of reasons. You probably will not be accepted.
E25WSb7.png

I, on behalf of the other admins here at DestinyGAF, would like to welcome you all to the new and improved DestinyGAF Community Thread. This thread is part of a massive initiative to structure and push this clan forward with the help of everyone. Bear with us as we begin to implement new features and get it all up to speed in the months before launch.

gV2oJv7.png

DestinyGAF is a Destiny clan & group for GAF members, by GAF members. We are the start of what will become an evolving community for the Destiny series as a whole. This thread is for discussion of anything and everything DestinyGAF.

lknvpN8.png

How to join the clan & group.

Can I become an Administrator?
Of course!

How?
You must first through the same process as a standard member and remain one for at least three weeks. After that point you can send an email to DestinyGAFOfficial@gmail.com titled “Administrator Application” with the following information:
  • GAF Name:
  • PSN ID or Gamertag:
  • Past experience:
  • Time Zone(s):
  • Primary Platform:
  • Why should we choose you in less than 100 words.
We have a dedicated team that will review your application and decide your fate. People who are chosen will be given an email reply with their start date as an Administrator. Those who aren't chosen will be given a reply that shows why they weren't accepted. Not all hope is lost though, as we do give second chances.
Qualities we look and want for in an admin:
  • Dedicated and committed to their duties at hand.
  • Active. This applies to NeoGAF Destiny Threads, DestinyGAF Bungie.net forum and in Destiny itself.
  • Responsible and attentive.
  • Shows good impressions to others. No drama allowed.

z3D8db4.png

Founder
Valentinus | RAISHIN
NeoGAF - Bungie

Administrators
Shadownet
NeoGAF - Bungie

TurkishEmperor
(NeoGAF?) - Bungie

Izayoi | Drew McDuffy
NeoGAF - Bungie

TheWorthyEdge
NeoGAF - Bungie

Admiral Woofington
NeoGAF - Bungie

LkPr
NeoGAF - Bungie

MMaRsu
NeoGAF - Bungie

Marvel
NeoGAF - Bungie

CmdrShepard | CmdrN7Shepard
NeoGAF - Bungie

Krazyie
NeoGAF - Bungie

GoaThief
NeoGAF - Bungie

Daximuss
NeoGAF - Bungie

Purg3
NeoGAF - Bungie

AngerdX
NeoGAF - Bungie

Ephemeris
NeoGAF - Bungie

Skele7on
NeoGAF - Bungie

FrsDvl
NeoGAF - Bungie

Nightengale
NeoGAF - Bungie

Design Team
Tiemen
NeoGAF - Bungie

Trouble
NeoGAF - Bungie

TslnhAm.png

We're always looking to expand and add new members and clans to our alliance. If you have an idea for a merger or would like to have another clan join with us in an alliance, suggest them here in the thread, or on Bungie.net.

Official recruitment posters created by Trouble:
Post your recruitment posters here!

We have created a set of social media accounts for people to follow and interact with. These will all serve different purposes.
  • Facebook will be used for quick updates and polls.
  • Twitter is being used for updates and contests.
  • YouTube is being used for a variety of things that will be rolling out in the future. This account will have shows as well as live events and streams.
Need some friends or people to play with? Take our short survey and check the spreadsheets!

NPfVOVR.png

Another huge thanks to the people that helped build this thread and restructure the clan. Everyone should take a moment to thank these people for their dedication and hard work.
VisceralBowl - Planning, coordination, & organization
TheWorthyEdge - Coordination & Organization
Tiemen - Banners & Style
Trouble - Propaganda & Style
Shadownet - Coordination
Raishin - Our leader, who approved all of this and gave me the green light last week.
And a special thanks to all that helped me test features, suggested ideas, as well as those running the media team.

Updates:
Update 1
Update 2
Update 2.5
Update 3
Update 3.5
Update 3.6
Update 3.7
Update 3.8
Update 3.9
Update 4 - READ THIS
Update 4.1 - READ THIS

gV2oJv7.png

SETTING A CLAN IS CURRENTLY CAUSING PROBLEMS. PLEASE DO NOT SET YOUR CLAN ONCE YOU HAVE JOINED THE GROUP. WILL BE FIXED BY TOMORROW.
YouTube series information:
Shadownet and VisceralBowl are planning to make two videos that will serve as a trial period for a series (that is planned to run from September – November), one to be released on July 22 during the downtime, and the other shortly after the beta ends. These two videos will each feature 4 clips from the you, the community. So make sure to press your share buttons and use your capture cards to record fails, glitches, or other cool stuff you find or do!

RULES:
  • Clips must be 60 seconds or less.
  • Clips must be of the Destiny Beta
  • Clips must have little to no editing.
Send your clips to DestinyGAFOfficial@gmail.com in an email titled "DestinyGAF Beta Clip Submission." We'll accept multiple clips from you and even re-entires. Submit everything you record!
Questions? Ask here in the thread or in the email!
Interested in starting a YouTube series on the DestinyGAF YouTube channel? Suggest your idea here and see the response. Think it’s good enough? Email DestinyGAFOfficial@gmail.com with your submission and make sure to title it "Series Suggestion." Remember, you will be responsible for this series, but we will definitely help you out.
Streaming the Beta? Post your streams here!
9coOjQv.png

-

Click the banners to go to their respective threads.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome OP! Very well organized and clear. Why don't you connect with BlueBlur to use the already established DGAF Twitter, though? It's @DestinyGAF.

Strider

Man Destiny is gonna be incredible and the Gaf group is gonna totally own. Thanks to all of you putting effort toward organizing this.

Y0j1mb0

Good looking OP. Looks like I'm the 8th follower on the Twitter account. :)

Also already in the clan. PSN: k0wb0y-b33b0p

Warlock.

Baliis

reposting from the other thread:
I was accepted a while back, but looking online it looks like I got removed for some reason? I dunno, anyways I sent another request.

PSN is Baliis, same as my GAF name.

Aces&Eights

Love that new thread smell! Work is going to DRAG ASS tomorrow. Bungie.net is down for me at the moment. Hopefully they are plugging in the 1,519,455 servers they are going to be needing for tomorrow.

HEREWEGO.gif

EDIT: A very special "thanks" for all DestinyGAF Admins for the time, effort and work they are putting in. In cannot be an easy task to organize this motley crew of loons!

Sent invitation to join as WarioSixFour (actually just changed my display name to Wario64)

mmm, those recruitment posters.

Also, sent a request.Same display name as here.
Requested, name is vehn

reposting from the other thread:
I was accepted a while back, but looking online it looks like I got removed for some reason? I dunno, anyways I sent another request.

PSN is Baliis, same as my GAF name.

Approved. Working on others.

Top Bottom