• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Device sent too many requests to the server. Please try again later.

Of course some weird error I've never seen before. Lol this will be a shitshow. Knew it.

sendit

toy story cup GIF

In, no wait time. Screw the cry babies complaining about cosmetic MTX.

Last edited:

drotahorror

Restarted battle.net since the play button wasn't clickable, now I'm in a 1 minute queue that's lasted for...several minutes? Just to get back into the launcher.

Evolved1

Yeah, this is not working on PS5. Queue errors. Then license errors. Then queue errors.

Pretty much what I was expecting. You'll queue, only to re-queue, only to get a license error.

Salz01

Invalid license PS5 315306. I’m getting it, and looked it up, it says I didn’t pay for the full 100 dollar version, and wasn’t planning on buying the 30 dollar skin….so this is what I get.

Evolved1

Invalid license PS5 315306. I’m getting it, and looked it up, it says I didn’t pay for the full 100 dollar version, and wasn’t planning on buying the 30 dollar skin….so this is what I get.
I did buy the expensive version. Still same error as you.

DryvBy

Oh how fun. Can't get in. I bought the game on my son's account and then was gonna split screen but I'm getting an error that my account doesn't have a license.

I hate modern gaming.

Keinu

Saw a post on the official forum from customer support that you should restart your PS5 if you got the invalid license error, but I still get the error…

EruditeHobo

Same license issue on PS5.... google says this was happening during early-access beta, something with the propagation of servers or something? I don't know how you'd be able to boot a game that was tied to a specific release/activation of the servers... anyway. Should be in before long.

Queues are only 2-3 minutes. Been trying for about 10 mins now, 3 attempts and no luck.

Might have to google some other solution, if one is out there.

Edit, guess a console restart rather than a game restart might be the answer... fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Evolved1

For PS5 science I restarted the console and restored licenses... same shit.

Evolved1

I want to preface by saying, I ain't mad. Expected this. The following thought is entirely academic: I wonder if companies open themselves up to possible legal action due to the fact they specifically monetize / sell early access and then fail to deliver. It's one thing for shit to not work... but when you specifically "sell" that window.... well there's an expectation. I wonder if any group has ever tried to seek a legal remedy.

Top Bottom