• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Discontinued food you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...£5? That's insanity. I'd hate to see what the Rolls-Royce of macaroni would cost out there.

WFqHq.jpg

Ever see it on shelves? The next level, my friend.

This is the most vile shit ever. Velveeta is absolutely the most disgusting food I've ever eaten.

abrack08

nestle_crunch_caramel_bar-212081.jpg

The best candy bar of all time, haven't seen one in years. Sometimes I wonder if they were just in my imagination, as I've never heard anyone else ever talk about them.

BHgv9.jpg

fffuuuuuuu

Seriously. Taco Bell lost a customer when they dropped this bitch off their menu.

Also Sprite Remix was god-tier and ahead of its time.

I would lament the disappearance of crispy M&Ms, but let's be honest with ourselves--pretzel M&Ms are even better.

pepsi blue, surge(i have a theory that vault was just surge that sat around for 10 years in coke's warehouse and they only discontinued vault when the supply ran out)

powerade jagged ice
pizzaria chips

oh fuck yes

orange hi-c used to be the shit too, then they changed the formula and made it orange lavaburst and it blows.

its still the same hic orange. and they still make ecto cooler its just called tangerine now.

Bread

Banned
its still the same hic orange. and they still make ecto cooler its just called tangerine now.
not sure how i made it in this thread just in time to be quoted but..

bullshit, "orange lavaburst" is very different from the old orange hi-c. i remember when they changed the name, the formula was changed as well.

nestle_crunch_caramel_bar-212081.jpg

The best candy bar of all time, haven't seen one in years. Sometimes I wonder if they were just in my imagination, as I've never heard anyone else ever talk about them.

I haven't seen them in a while, but I did see them within the last calendar year.

Definitely a solid candy bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom