• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) announced (early 2018)

Loona

We already got Zidane in this, time to put in my boy Laguna and then add in Amarant and Beatrix to round out the fucking travesty that was IX not getting another goddamn rep in 012.

Still fucking pissed about this shit Square.

He's not even in Opera Omnia so far, although quite a few other IX characters are (IIRC, Eiko, Steiner and Vivi, out of the ones not in previous Dissidias) - I'd be very surprised if arcade/NT Dissidia ever included someone not in that version.

Speaking of which, Lion from XI is getting included in Opera Omnia soon, so I guess that's one far-fetched 3rd candidate from that game... not best girl Iroha yet, but still a way more common part of XI's story progress than either Shantotto or Prishe, and I guess Dissidia doesn't have a whole lot of of thief/assassin agile types beyond Zidane.

No way Amarant is getting anywhere close to the roster. Maybe Beatrix. Vivi and Steiner I also view as strong possibilities from that game though.

Laguna is going to happen for sure since he's a vet, probably just post release.

Might be fun if they found a way to do Vivi and Steiner ice-climbers style- Vivi powers up your sword attacks but can be quite vulnerable.

Gimme Celes, Yuffie, Freya, Lulu, Ashe, Fran and Fang + everyone from Duodecim.

I want Lulu the most though because the thought of her dashing to and fro and her iconic belt dress is hilarious.

I just got a beta code.
Everyone check your emails. You'll be told in the email you have a code. Then click the link in the email. You'll be taken to a Sony webpage where the code will be displayed (you may need to be logged into your Sony ID on the website)

Top Bottom