• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Django' Actress & BF -- Charged With Lewd Conduct -- For Car Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

"Django Unchained" actress Daniele Watts may be convincing in the movies, but not in real life because she's just been charged with lewd conduct for allegedly having sex in her car outside CBS Studios.

Watts went on a campaign against the LAPD ... accusing cops of racism for cuffing her after people complained they were banging in the Mercedes in Studio City. Watts, who claims she and her BF were just making out, walked away from cops in a fury, so they cuffed her and brought her back.

Prosecutors listened to the LAPD audio -- obtained by TMZ -- and realized what was up. Armed with various witnesses and photos of Watts straddling her BF with her breasts exposed, she and the BF were each charged with lewd conduct in public.

The crime is punishable by a maximum of 6 months in L.A. County Jail.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/21/django-actress-daniele-watts-charged-lewd-conduct-sex/
You may remember the other thread, welp, make false claims,...

1372613168156.jpg

Nice.

Risible

"Someone from the office went down and asked Daniele and Brian to stop because everyone in the office could see them but they continued."

From those pictures they were having sex in a VERY public place, and people even went and asked them to stop and they didn't. Fucking idiots.

Servbot24

Banned
"Is that Daniele Watts having sex? Are those her breasts - her exposed breasts? This simply will not stand! Quick, inform the local authorities!" - Said someone, apparently.

UrbanRats

"Someone from the office went down and asked Daniele and Brian to stop because everyone in the office could see them but they continued."

From those pictures they were having sex in a VERY public place, and people even went and asked them to stop and they didn't. Fucking idiots.
ibd79Mkg6FNMby.gif

Flo_Evans

I can imagine nothing but high fives from everyone in jail for this. What are you in for? Banging this hot actress. lol.

hoggert

Good. Hope both of them get max jail time. Other thread made me fucking livid to the point I didn't even post due to some police harassment I dealt with in the 90s, and finding out it was bullshit was absolute disgusting.

Dawg

I hate people like her because she knew fully well about the issues the police were having in the US at the point of her arrest and she used the blame/race card perfectly.

Just look at the comments of the first few pages of the other thread. Almost everyone instantly believed her without knowing the full story.

smh

Brakke

Banned
Dawg pls.

Fucking hate TMZ's writing style. Article is so hard to parse, I was confused, thought this was a second incident. Just that she's been charged now though.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
And she pulled the racism card? Would have been much better to just plead guilty and let it go away. Now it is worse, much worse.

aly

Wait, having sex in a car is illegal? Or is the fact that they did it in full view the lewd act?

Pretty sure it's the part where it was in full view of the sidewalk and buildings where people work. Also she was ridiculous, especially with the race card and threatening that dudes job.

I hate people like her because she knew fully well about the issues the police were having in the US at the point of her arrest and she used the blame/race card perfectly.

Just look at the comments of the first few pages of the other thread. Almost everyone instantly believed her without knowing the full story.

smh
And yet, it's still common to see posters mocking other posters for wanting to wait for more information to come in.

Kite

"Is that Daniele Watts having sex? Are those her breasts - her exposed breasts? This simply will not stand! Quick, inform the local authorities!" - Said someone, apparently.
Good job on missing the point, the police weren't there to arrest them. It wasn't a big deal and the cops just wanted the couple to move elsewhere. The actress made it a big deal by crying racism and going on talk shows playing the victim.

TSM

Be nice to live in a world where people noticed this and just moved on or enjoyed the show as they intended.

Aselith

This is the one that everyone was screaming the cops were racists because she got arrested for kissing her white boyfriend?

FZZ

Banned
This is the one that everyone was screaming the cops were racists because she got arrested for kissing her white boyfriend?

Yup. A few people on GAF got banned too because they were saying not all the info had been released, luckily after the info came out their bans were lifted but still gives insight into how the thread was at the time.

UrbanRats

Wrong actress.

This isn't the only place I've seen Kerry Washington's picture thrown up when referring to this story. Hopefully it isn't widespread the misinformation that she was the one arrested for lewd conduct and not Daniele Watts

I know who Kerry Washington is, and i know it's not her.
The gesture was just fitting to the post i was quoting.

First post has Jamie Foxx, who also isn't directly relevant to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom