• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Django' Actress & BF -- Charged With Lewd Conduct -- For Car Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychBat!

Banned
How many people offered a mea culpa after the facts came out?
J7fzrdc.gif

none

BigDug13

I know who Kerry Washington is, and i know it's not her.
The gesture was just fitting to the post i was quoting.

First post has Jamie Foxx, who also isn't directly relevant to the story.

Sorry, wasn't sure. I've seen her picture plastered in other forums with disgusted ramblings by the posters who used it, as if they thought she was the actress who got arrested.

So some people are confusing the two for some reason.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I hate people like her because she knew fully well about the issues the police were having in the US at the point of her arrest and she used the blame/race card perfectly.

Just look at the comments of the first few pages of the other thread. Almost everyone instantly believed her without knowing the full story.

smh

I wasn't able to follow that last thread to its conclusion, is there a digest of what happened or an article from later on that explains everything?

Wrong actress.

This isn't the only place I've seen Kerry Washington's picture thrown up when referring to this story. Hopefully it isn't widespread the misinformation that she was the one arrested for lewd conduct and not Daniele Watts

Is this a joke...Look at what she's doing in teh gif

Dash27

Yeah, I was going to say, this sounds familiar.

Other thread

That thread was very interesting. I forget the original title but it was framed for maximum emotional impact. "Cop handcuffs Jango actress and accuses her of being a prostitute for kissing white boyfriend!!!" or something like that. Agree or disagree you can't argue how effective it is.

JDeluis

Here are the letters.
http://documents.latimes.com/daniele-watts-letter-lapd-apology/

LA Times article has a little bit more information
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-actress-lapd-20150828-story.html
Parker said he was ordered to attend an LAPD disciplinary hearing after he was accused of insubordination for speaking to the media about the incident. He retired instead, ending his 26-year career with the LAPD in June.

The former sergeant said he felt the judge's actions were appropriate, saying Watts made a "childish attempt at the blame game."

"I think this whole incident backfired on her because I recorded it. It would be a totally different discussion had my recording not been made," he said. "In 26 years, a call like that has not blown up into anything of this nature."

Ah, the lady whose case people never stop linking to, glad the cops got that on tape.

you know people have that thread bookmarked to make themselves feel better when a case of actual police misconduct is posted. And yes, recording things makes it better for everyone

I can imagine nothing but high fives from everyone in jail for this. What are you in for? Banging this hot actress. lol.

Hot? Can I have what you're smoking? Different strokes I guess.

OT: Too bad she already established a history of trying to twist the situation in her favor. Will probably make this one harder to wiggle out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom