• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB Bikes rated for PS4 in Europe

IKizzLE

The amount of motorstorm begging in this thread eye roll inducing. We got bikes.....its a leak.....can we wait for further announcements?

hawk2025

All these people begging for Motorstorm, and it would sell weak like the first *three* times they tried.

Sorry, but y'all didn't buy Motorstorm enough. That ain't happening.

Bring up Driveclub, all kinds.

#teamrossi vs #teammarquez in Driveclub Bikes.....^_^

You're thinking of a Road Rash game

RR.jpg

Must be some sort add-on or expansion to DC?

I don't think this is a full new game.

Hopefully this is the one and only leak for PGW!

Xyphie

Wasn't there some issue with Burnout Paradise and ratings when they added bikes? I think they made it so the driver disappears when you crash out of concern that rag doll physics would've raised the rating of the game.

Ainsz

I have no interest in riding bikes... But racing alongside bikes in my Atom, fuck yeah! That sounds one step closer to Motorstorm. Just add lorries, buggies and mudpluggers in to the mix and you're there.

GnawtyDog

Banned
With that engine.....excited to see it motion.

Will join others in saying this expansion, whether standalone or not should be named RIDECLUB.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
My guess would be that they show that wheel for future season pass updates and it will include Bikes, Rally and Motorstorm, cars/bikes/tracks/liveries/fog. It will start with bikes in November.

Stillmatic

Pretty safe bet this is going to be awesome. Nice to see them mixing it up bit with bikes!

Looking forward to seeing the gameplay/trailer.

Withnail

Shame it leaked. So many things are found out early through PEGI.

Looking forward to seeing this later anyway. Had fun with Driveclub but haven't played it much recently, maybe this will get me back into it again.

c0de

It's been a “few“ years since ManxTT was released so perhaps we get another good bike racing arcade game.

happy to see some road rash love in here....

Road Rash 3D was one of my first sort of GTA-style free roaming experiences... used to spend hours on those highways just cruising around

and as a young teenager I thought the Kaffe Boyz were so cool... and that Kaffe girl ;p <3 ah to be a young teenager again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFZncQ3Pum8

pretty sure any bike game based on Driveclub engine will be pure racing based but haha never know they did make Motorstorm so maybe they could make it a bit less about pure time trials and a bit more crazy

Didn't the tourist trophy guy go back to PD ages ago? Probably a good idea to diversify with GT maybe getting closer, means they can announce both at the same conference... Eh who am I kidding.

Oh boy! I would have never ever thought about that! I thought we would get a "simple" Season Pass 2 with new events, new cars and some new tracks. But now bikes? I`m so happy! This will be so much fun! I just hope that it releases at least this year!

Cyborg

I was thinking they would announce 60fps (I think this will be 60fps btw) but this is even better :) Will buy it, day one!

Simple DLC dont need ratings.

But it could release as a standalone for everyone that doesn`t want the normal cars. So they would only get bikes and the Driveclub tracks. Everyone that already has Driveclub can then upgrade as a normal dlc to get only the bikes. Could be maybe a little cheaper for people who had bought it already.

Top Bottom