• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dwayne Johnson flexes his pecs to confirm Fast & Furious spin-off

Link. Video with flexing at the link.

When asked to confirm if his Fast and the Furious spin-off was in the cards via pec flex, Johnson couldn't confirm... with his voice, but he did, well, flex his pecs. Take that for what you will. Is that confirmation via pec flex? Your call.

“It’s an exciting time for us over there with the Fast and Furious movies because the goal over there, speaking as a producer, is to build out the universe and really give something back to the fans that they like," he said. "I will say this – we never anticipated the chemistry that Jason [Statham] and I would have. Now Jason and I love each other – we’re really good buddies. But putting us in those scenarios where we were feeding off each other’s jokes was just amazing. That chemistry really blossomed on-screen, and it informed us as to where we will go next."

By noting their intentions to "build out the universe," it would appear plans are already afoot to continue making Fast and the Furious-related movies after they complete these next two movies, which are already confirmed to be happening. What those new films will be is now the question, but Johnson all but confirms there will be a universe of Fast movies heading our way soon, not to mention more Johnson-on-Statham action to satisfy fan outcry.

Lock if old.

Well they were the best parts of F8 (which wasn't all that good tbh) so bring it. Keep them out of cars, away from the ridiculous stunts. Just combative quipping and brutal prison escapes.

Well they were the best parts of F8 (which wasn't all that good tbh) so bring it. Keep them out of cars, away from the ridiculous stunts. Just combative quipping and brutal prison escapes.

stick them in a russian prison and have them work together to get out or something.

they were definitely the best part about the 8th.

Can't wait. I wasn't a big fan of Fast 8, but the Rock/Statham buddy cop moments were all great. What's Shane Black up to these days?

FreeMufasa

The Rocks a really nice and dude and cool, but doesn't anyone else just find him incredibly corny. Always find myself cringing at his scenes and outside movies

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Two spin off movies and two mainline movies and then a third movie where the two converge and you have 20 main characters

JdFoX187

Banned
As long as Vin Diesel is not involved in any way other than cashing his paycheck as a producer, I'm looking forward to this. Hobbs has been the most entertaining part of these movies since joined up in Fast Five and almost single handedly saved F8, with the assistance of Shaw and Roman.

Eggbok

This is how he'll win the 2020 presidential debates

tumblr_lsf2uavzXw1qf1hwr.gif

Top Bottom