• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 |OT| Musou Horny Unicorn Edition

daffy

Banned
• [Up2 - 08/02/11] DLC Added : Missions 01 - 06 & Mission Pack 01 Available for Download.

• [Up1 - 6/21/11] Thread Complete! Now brought to you by the lovely wonder duo, Xater and FTH!!! <3

JCqM7.gif

"Ah, the power of a Gundam..."

6ZAmQ.jpg

arDcY.png

DEVELOPED BY: Koei/Omega Force
PUBLISHED BY: Namco Bandai

hx1nj.png

qxE3y.jpg
rjzkN.jpg

5758561001_8a51698bed.jpg

"History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever."

q8NWO.png

RELEASE DATES/RATINGS:
[JP] December 16, 2010 CERO A
[NA] June 28, 2011 ESRB T
[EU] July 1, 2011 PEGI 12
[AUS] July 2011 PG​

GENRE:
Action Role-Playing Game/ HackNSlash​

2fJfr.png

What is Dynasty Warriors Gundam?

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam is a spin off of the hit series Dynasty Warriors. Although very similar in nature, the Gundam series takes its characters and story from the popular Gundam anime metaseries, instead of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel the original Dynasty Warriors series is based on. It combines highly addictive HackNSlash gameplay with the deep and fantastic world of Gundam.

Do I need to play 1 & 2?

No, each game can be played completely on its own. Some characters and gundams have been removed from certain editions though, but it does not detract from the full enjoyment of the game. I would say this is the best time to jump in, given the new artstyle and remastered gameplay.

I hate Dynasty Warriors will I like this game?

Probably not.

Is there a demo?

Nope.

Will there be a demo?

I don't think so.

Is there Japanese voice over?

YES! English and Japanese VO is on the disc right from the start. Unlike the weird download that DW7 required...

BASIC INFO : Gundam Wiki

r3lBj.png

Mission Mode and Official Mode have been merged to create Story Mode. Other modes include:
•History Missions
Reenacts events of the original Gundam series for the cast. Unlike previous titles, these type of missions are available for the Universal Century based story arcs -excluding Char's Counterattack- and alternate universes (Wing, X, G, Turn A, Seed Destiny and 00).
•Collection Missions
Lets players seek designs for a category of MS (mobile suit), such as Zeon types, red colored MS, etc.
•Memorial Missions
When the player has shot down 10,000 or so MS, these type of missions appear. They allow the player to obtain rare Plans for their MS or rare Pilot Skills.
•Challenge Missions
Difficult tasks for the player to put their skills to the test.
•Friendship Missions
Opens the door for meeting other pilots by categorizing various characters into select missions. The players can choose to only fight alongside women, Mobile Fighters, or other such types of groups.
•Relation Missions
Missions that boost the player's relationship rating with other pilots.
•Special Missions
If the player is low on Gold, they might want to partake in these missions to get more.
•Download Missions
The location for downloadable missions in the game.

YaHi7.png

Unlike in DW: Gundam 2 you will not play the events of any Gundam series. This time they created an original crossover storyline. In that way it is similar to the Orochi games. People from all kinds of different shows end up on a parallel world and hijinks ensues. You will still be able to play historical missions that follow storylines from the different series.

sIg4K.png
4P Co Op, 15 Unique Missions. Gold and experience earned in Online Mode is higher than playing a solo game. Players can communicate with one another using a mic or with text. A "Versus" Mode has also been added to the NA/EU release.

Players can either join sessions already taking place or create their own for others to join. If there are no available spots, players can also place in tickets for a particular mission and character they wish to play.

JN6qu.png

- Enemy A.I. is much more aggressive

- Instead of dying you can respawn during a mission. This costs morale. In this way it is similar to the Gundam VS games.

- Emergency Dash: This allows the player to escape enemy juggle attempts

- Chain Explosions: If you kill an enemy with a charge or SP attack, the explosion can damage nearby opponents.

- Partner Strike: You can select a partner before a mission and call him in as an assist using your SP gauge.

- Improved field system. Fields you conquer can now have special buildings on them. One example is a repair hangar which refills the armor gauge for all ally pilots. There are also missile bases which attack enemy fields.

grBdb.jpg

"I've said this before--the only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions."

oD8WD.png
•Emergency Dash
When players fight through enemies, often they will encounter a situation where they either block or get hit by an attack. This title seeks to add diversity by implementing an "Emergency Dash" system. If the player times their dash moments before they are hit, their character will perform a special evasive maneuver to get them out of danger. Emergency dashes drain a portion of a MS's Boost gauge, however, so players need to use these escapes with caution.
•Chance Gauge
Mobile Armors now have a tougher defense and come with a new feature for defeating them called the "Chance Gauge". The idea is to pummel the mecha repeatedly in order to fill up the meter located beside the mecha's name. When the gauge is filled, the player will then have a chance to cripple the giant and hit designated spots for critical damage. Mobile Armors will still lose armor as the player hits it but getting the Chance Gauge filled is ideal for quickly taking them down and locating its weak spots.
•Partner Strike
A new attack feature for this title is the "Partner Strike". Like the "Team Assist" from Warriors Orochi 2, players can order a secondary pilot to accompany them into battle. To order a partner to attack, the player needs to sacrifice a portion of their SP gauge. Partners can be chosen by players before they enter the battlefield.
•Chain Explosion
When the player finishes off an enemy character with a SP or charge attack, the defeated MS may explode and damage nearby enemy units. The effect can be identified by a unique pink explosion.
•Missile Base
Marked by a missile icon. Launches a destructive missile to blow up another field, marked on the game's mini map. If it's an enemy base, conquering the field can disrupt the order.
•Newtype Laboratory
Strengthens ally army.
•Communications Facility
If the building is present, the field will continue to summon reinforcements on the map for whichever side has it under their control.
•Catapult
Fields that are conquered may randomly generate a catapult for the players to use. These mechanisms allow a player to hop to a faraway section of the map within seconds of aerial travel.
•Vanguard Base
A stylized "C" icon. If the field is subdued with this active, their Partner Gauge and SP Gauge will gradually increase.
•Home Base
Emblems for the organizations; a star is for the player's forces while the winged icon represents the station for enemy troops. When the pivotal position is taken down, the morale for the affected side will drop instantly to zero.
•Fortress
Makes forces harder to decrease when present on field.
•Mobile Suits Factory
Claiming a field with this facility can restore a small portion of army forces gauge.
•Repair Hangar
Restores the armor gauge for all ally pilots.
dDijc.jpg

"Is war the birth of battles, or is it the human soul?"

W54sa.png

(DLC GUNDAMS WILL BE ADDED AS THEY ARE ANNOUNCED/RELEASED OVER HERE):
SPOILER FULL LIST, NO SPIEGAL
Mobile Suit Gundam
RX-78-2 Gundam (Amuro Ray)
MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type (Char Aznable)
MS-06F Zaku II (Crown)
MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (Char Aznable Custom) (Char Aznable)
MS-14 Gelgoog
MSN-02 Zeong (Char Aznable)
YMS-15 Gyan (M’Quve)
RX-77-2 Guncannon (Kai Shiden, Hayato Kobayashi)
MS-07B Gouf (Ramba Ral)
MS-09 Dom/MS-09R Rick-Dom (Black Tri Stars)
RB-79 Ball
MSM-07 Z’Gok
MSM-07S Z’Gok Commander type (Char Aznable)
RGM-79 GM
MSM-04 Acguy NEW!

Mobile Suit Variations
MS-06V Zaku Tank
MS-07H Gouf Flight Type

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
RGM-79G GM Command

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
RX-78GP01-Fb Gundam Full Vernian Zephyranthes (Kou Uraki) NEW!
RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis (Anavel Gato) NEW!

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (Kamille Bidan, Judau Ashta, Roux Louka)
MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki (Quattro Bajeena, Beecha Oleg)
RX-178 Gundam Mark II (AEUG Colors) (Kamille Bidan, Emma Sheen, Elle Viano)
RX-178 Gundam Mark II (Titans Colors) (Jerid Messa, Kacrikan Cacooler, Kamille Bidan, Emma Sheen)
RX-160 Byalant (Jerid Messa)
PMX-003 The O (Paptimus Scirocco)
AMX-004 Qubeley (Haman Karn)
RX-139 Hambrabi (Yazan Gable, Ramsus Hasr, Dunkel Cooper)
PMX-001 Palace Athene (Reccoa Londe)
NRX-055 Baund Doc (Rosamia Badam, Jerid Messa)
RMS-099 Rick Dias (Apolly Bay, Emma Sheen, Amuro Ray, Quattro Bajeena, Roberto)
RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II
MSA-03 Nemo
RMS-106 Hi-Zack (Jerid Messa, Kacrikan Cacooler)
RMS-108 Marasai (Jerid Messa, Kakrikan Cacooler)
RMS-154 Barzam
AMX-103 Gaza C (Haman Karn)

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam (Judau Ashta)
AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mark II (Black) (Elpeo Puru)
AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mark II (Red) (Puru Two)
AMX-107 Bawoo (Glemy Toto)
AMX-004G Mass Production Qubeley
AMX-106 Gaza D (Glemy Toto)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
RX-93 Nu Gundam (Amuro Ray)
MSN-04 Sazabi (Char Aznable)
RGM-89 Jegan
AMS-119 Geara Doga

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Gundam Unicorn (Unicorn Mode) (Banagher Links) NEW!
Gundam Unicorn (Destroy Mode) (Banagher Links)
Sinanju (Full Frontal) NEW!

Mobile Suit Gundam F91
F91 Gundam Formula 91 (Seabook Arno, Cecily Fairchild)

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam (Üso Ewin)
ZMT-S33S Gottrlatan (Katejina Loos)
ZM-S24G Gedlav NEW!

Mobile Fighter G Gundam
GF13-017NJII God Gundam (Domon Kasshu, Schwartz Bruder)
GF13-001NHII Master Gundam (Master Asia)
Death Army

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero (Heero Yuy, Milliardo Peacecraft,Duo Maxwell,Trowa Barton)
OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon (Milliardo Peacecraft, Heero Yuy)
XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell (Duo Maxwell) NEW! omg
XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Kai (Trowa Barton) NEW! omgg
OZ-00MS2 Tallgeese II (Treize Khushrenada) NEW! omggg

After War Gundam X
GX-9901-DX Gundam Double X (Garrod Ran) NEW!

Turn A Gundam
SYSTEM &#8704;-99 &#8704; Gundam (Loran Cehack)
CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X (Gym Ghingham)
AMX-109 Kapool (Sochie Heim) NEW!

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
ZGMF-1017 GINN NEW!

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (Shinn Asuka, Lunamaria Hawke)
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (Kira Yamato)
ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam (Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00
GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser (Setsuna F. Seiei) NEW!
CB-0000G/C Reborns Gundam (Ribbons Almark) NEW!

SD Sengokuden
SD Gundam Gaiden Sieg Zion Hen
Knight Gundam

jlr5C.png

bdf2I.png

6AHr9.png

37 total + 1 Platinum [PS3]
trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

trophy_platinum.png
Platinum
Ultimate Dynasty Warrior Gundam -
Unlock all DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 Trophies​
trophy_gold.png
Gold
Mobile Suit Gatherer -
Unlock all playable Mobile Suits
Pilot Gatherer -
Unlock all playable characters
Purebred Innovator -
Friendship level of all characters reaches level 5
True Dynasty Warrior Gundam -
Clear all missions​
trophy_silver.png
Silver
Demon of the Lab -
Reach tech level 10 in the Mobile Suit lab
Fierce Avenger -
Shoot down 1,000 enemies online
Instructor from Hell -
Raise any one character's pilot level to 50
Legendary Master Ace -
Shoot down 100,000 enemies
Licensed to Ride -
Obtain all licenses
Online Play 100 -
Play online 100 times
Order of the Nebula -
Exceed 200 plays
Reformer of Humanity -
Clear all story missions
Tales of the Dark History -
Clear all history missions​
trophy_bronze.png
Bronze
A Hopeful Future; Ready, Go! -
Clear all 'Mobile Fighter G Gundam' history missions
Ascent of Angels -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Victory Gundam' history missions
Avenger -
Shoot down 100 enemies online
Bounty Hunter -
Obtain more than 10,000 G
Celestial Being -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam 00' history missions
Character Collector -
Complete the character gallery
Cross of Zeon -
Exceed 100 plays
Golden Autumn -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Turn A Gundam' history missions
Last Shooting -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam' history missions
Leader of Humanity -
Completely finish either of the story missions 'Those Who Understand' or 'Those Who Fight.'
Master Ace -
Shoot down 10,000 enemies
Mobile Suit Collector -
Complete the Mobile Suit gallery
Movie Collector -
Complete the movie gallery
Online Play 20 -
Play online 20 times
Over the Rainbow -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn' history missions
Riders in the Skies -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam' history missions
Sound Collector -
Complete the sound gallery
Space Pirate -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam F91' history missions
Space Rainbow -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack' history missions
Stardust Memory -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam 0083' history missions
The Chosen Future -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny' history missions
The Final Victor -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam Wing' history missions
The Moon Will Always Be There -
Clear all 'After War Gundam X' history missions
Warriors, Again... -
Clear all 'Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ' history missions​

qszUo.png

If you pre-order the game at Game.co.uk you get 4 art cards with the game:
nuaBB.jpg

95OpNl.jpg

"I may not be a peaceful man, but I can be useful in bringing about peace."

IMPRESSIONS/IMPORT THREAD
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406626&page=1

NOTES:
•Characters not returning from the previous game are Gyunei Guss, Sleggar Law, Hathaway Noa, Quess Paraya, Johnny Ridden, Rezin Schnyder, and Kayra Su.
•The following MS have been removed: MP Bawoo (Neo Zeon, Glemy Toto rebelion colors), Jagd Doga (Gyunei Guss), Jagd Doga (Quess Paraya), Gelgoog (Johnny Ridden), Re-GZ.
•There will be a Japanese Voice Option!!! [Options > Game Settings > Audio Language > Japanese]
7W0nA.png

th_char.png

KOEI Warriors: 8.5/10

283978_10150319874211163_48306691162_9892008_5983335_n.jpg

$.99 | € .99
Mission 01 - “Fortress Infiltration: Blaze of Glory” Extra Mission – This is a top secret mission. Infiltrate the enemy fortress and retrieve any information you can find about the “Legend of the Mysterious Planet.” Work together with a certain ace pilot and do your best to find the information. Defeat the enemies guarding the fortress and help the only other person that managed to make their way into the fortress before you!

Mission 02 - “Fortress Infiltration: Solo Assault” Extra Mission – This is a top secret mission. Infiltrate the enemy fortress and retrieve any information you can find about the “Legend of the Mysterious Planet.” Work together with a certain ace pilot and do your best to find the information. Fight off the enemy forces into the depths of the fortress and provide support for the single pilot coming in after you!

Mission 03 - “Proving Your Worth as an Ace Pilot” Extra Mission – In this mission you must destroy 1,000 enemies to prove your worth as an ace pilot. In this mission, your offensive approach is vital. By advancing forward without fear not only will you grow one step closer to becoming an ace pilot, but you will learn how to take it to the next level when necessary.

Mission 04 - “The Time of War” Extra Mission – Have you earned the title of the True Dynasty Warrior Gundam? Or are you still in training under your master…? In this mission you follow the story of an ace pilot who is striving to become the True Dynasty Warrior Gundam.

Mission 05 - Acguy vs. Acguy” Extra Mission – This is a mission for Acguys only. Take control of an Acguy, defeat the enemy Acguys, and lead the allied Acguys to victory!

Mission 06 - “The Legend of the Fastest, Strongest Mobile Suit” Extra Mission – Tune your Gundam to perfection and prove to the world that you are the fastest and the strongest. The race starts whenever you are ready!

dwg3dlc004.jpg

€ 3.99 | $5.99
Mobile Suit Pack 01 - Unlocks Susanowo and its pilot Mister Bushido from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 as a playable character!

I feel your love reflection
In your eyes as they gaze back into mine
Writing a distant, neverending story

yzNxJ.jpg

WE LOVE YOU GUNDAM!!!!!!!

Bebpo

Banned
Anyone who likes musou or gundam needs to buy this. Game is really great.

But the pics in the OP are terrible and the game does not look like that. Dunno why those pics are so washed out and awful looking.

daffy

Banned
Question I haven't been able to figure out:

Is online multiplayer locked by regions? Can I play with EU buddies in US?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ugh, this is a bad time for the game to come out, but I really want it. What to do? :(

jackdoe

So there will be a Japanese voice option? Sweet! Now putting Amuro Ray in Reborns Gundam would actually mean something.

Beth Cyra

Put crazy amount of time into the JPN version.

Will pick up the English version as well. Got to say they fell really short of what I wanted given how they first presented the game, but still it was very fun and I can't wait to play it in english.

I think I may get it on X360, which is weird since I got 1, 2 and 3 on PS3, but I just don't think I can handle more awful Origianl music again.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
This looks good.

Never had any interest in Musou games before, but I jumped in this year with SW Chronicles and DW7, and had a great time with both. I'll probably pick this up eventually.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I would totally buy this if it was on a system I owned.

Deathscythe, mother fucker!

Beth Cyra

Htown said:
I would totally buy this if it was on a system I owned.

Deathscythe, mother fucker!
Don't feel bad, they really didn't do that well on Scythe, honestly it would probably be more heartbreaking then anything given what they could have done with it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
TruePrime said:
Put crazy amount of time into the JPN version.

Will pick up the English version as well. Got to say they fell really short of what I wanted given how they first presented the game, but still it was very fun and I can't wait to play it in english.

I think I may get it on X360, which is weird since I got 1, 2 and 3 on PS3, but I just don't think I can handle more awful Origianl music again.

Exactly how crazy are we talking here? That's my primary concern. I put 120 hours into DWG2, and that was pretty much all with just Zechs, Char, and my friend using Domon.

man disappointed Gundam Seed/Destiny didn't have more gundams, like Providence or Aegis.

And Gundam Wing doesn't have Sandrock or Shenlong, though all the fan favorites are there

Should have add all of the Gundam 00 ones though.

Hopefully the game will be decent and creative

Beth Cyra

Seraphis Cain said:
Exactly how crazy are we talking here? That's my primary concern. I put 120 hours into DWG2, and that was pretty much all with just Zechs, Char, and my friend using Domon.
To do every mission with a single character, get them to full level and max out their respective mechs it will certainly take you a good amount of time.

However some things are reduced, like you only unlock the mechs once and then they all have the ablitiy to use them.

However they make up for it with a ton of missions and all kinds of extras.

You also have the new system for how you build your suit(s).

Overall I will say there is a ton of meat and you likely will not have an issue of sinking a ton of time into the game.

ezekial45

Banned
I loved the last one, so naturally i'm pretty jazzed about this one. The new visual style and "lives" system are pretty intriguing as well.

Beth Cyra

MetalFearSolid said:
man disappointed Gundam Seed/Destiny didn't have more gundams, like Providence or Aegis.

And Gundam Wing doesn't have Sandrock or Shenlong, though all the fan favorites are there

Should have add all of the Gundam 00 ones though.

Hopefully the game will be decent and creative
Gundam 00 gets enough love, Setsuna gets plenty of screen time, same with Ribbon's and the DLC units are all 00 from what I remember.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
TruePrime said:
To do every mission with a single character, get them to full level and max out their respective mechs it will certainly take you a good amount of time.

However some things are reduced, like you only unlock the mechs once and then they all have the ablitiy to use them.

However they make up for it with a ton of missions and all kinds of extras.

You also have the new system for how you build your suit(s).

Overall I will say there is a ton of meat and you likely will not have an issue of sinking a ton of time into the game.

Sounds good enough for me!

Not that it would matter much, as I already have my preorder mostly paid off anyway. :lol Now to just get through the next excruciatingly long week. I'm in my "something I'm super hyped for is about to come out, so nothing else sounds fun" phase. Which sucks, but of course it'll be worth it in the end. :D

I'm just sad that my friend who I spent the majority of that 120 hours playing DWG2 with moved across the country. =/ I know there's online, but the online missions are pretty limited compared to the other missions. Plus if DW7's online is any indication, I don't have a lot of hope for the quality of DWG3's netcode.

mintylurb

Yes. My GOTC!

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Oh come on. =(

I can assure everyone that I will do a fine job reviewing DWG3 when I get my copy.
Evidence

Very much looking forward to this game, even though I didn't really like DWG1.
Wt..It seems like just about everyone is a game reviewer nowadays. I feel left out ;<

Beth Cyra

Seraphis Cain said:
Sounds good enough for me!

Not that it would matter much, as I already have my preorder mostly paid off anyway. :lol Now to just get through the next excruciatingly long week. I'm in my "something I'm super hyped for is about to come out, so nothing else sounds fun" phase. Which sucks, but of course it'll be worth it in the end. :D

I'm just sad that my friend who I spent the majority of that 120 hours playing DWG2 with moved across the country. =/ I know there's online, but the online missions are pretty limited compared to the other missions. Plus if DW7's online is any indication, I don't have a lot of hope for the quality of DWG3's netcode.
I can't really speak for online. I only loaded up the Online mode on my JPN version a total a twice I think.

Kaizer

Banned
Super excited for this, I'm a big musou/hack n slash fan and I've always liked Gundam, yet I never bought the first or second Gundam Musou game. It looks like this one is totally badass though, especially with the new visual style.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I seriously can't put into words how hyped I am for this game. It's one of only three games I'm buying for the remainder of the year. This, the Bleach musou-ish game that comes out in August, and of course Dark Souls.

Just so unbelievably hyped. Nothing is going to stop me from Platinum'ing this. :D

Beth Cyra

Seraphis Cain said:
I seriously can't put into words how hyped I am for this game. It's one of only three games I'm buying for the remainder of the year. This, the Bleach musou-ish game that comes out in August, and of course Dark Souls.

Just so unbelievably hyped. Nothing is going to stop me from Platinum'ing this. :D
I got to say it made me very happy after how disappointed I was with GMII.

It made some improvments but many steps back as well. GM III fixes alot of them, not all by any means, and I followed the original JPN release pretty closely and ended up disappointed because of certain things, but it's an excellect step forward.

Plus having it come out when it did helped the sting of not ever getting a Ex Vs Port - Yes I'm still fucking bitter- so that was nice as well.

daffy

Banned
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Oh come on. =(

I can assure everyone that I will do a fine job reviewing DWG3 when I get my copy.
Evidence

Very much looking forward to this game, even though I didn't really like DWG1.
I'll add yours then. And other neoGAF members if they write one up.
mintylurb said:
Git it, kag! So we can play onrine coop ;)~

Op lumped char's counterattack gundangs with ZZ and victory gundangs with F91..sacrilegious!
:lol whoops! Didn't notice that.

Kagari said:
Sort of want... but not at full price.

I was waiting for a good price drop for the second game, but I never found that perfect price point. I suppose I'll just wait for this to go down in price.

No Custom Wing Zero makes me sad :(
But I guess I'll buy it.... as soon as it hits 40 bucks.
I still can't get all the trophy's on DW:Gundam 2

Coxy

OP is in dire need of master Asia but otherwise awesome :D

I have a huge backlog of co-op to play with people, I havent even put WKC2 in my ps3 yet, but still, I must have this

is this even launching at full price though? I preordered it for ~€40

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
RadioHeadAche said:
I was waiting for a good price drop for the second game, but I never found that perfect price point. I suppose I'll just wait for this to go down in price.

Good luck waiting for a decent pricedrop on a non-mainline Warriors game. Koei seems to under-print the hell out of them.

Beth Cyra

iKeepPlaying said:
No Custom Wing Zero makes me sad :(
But I guess I'll buy it.... as soon as it hits 40 bucks.
I still can't get all the trophy's on DW:Gundam 2
Honestly this was the suit I wanted most as well.

However when you take into account that right now Wing TV is at an all time low, hell the retelling with the Endless Waltz suits, and Wing still got 3 new suits you can't fault it to much for sticking with TV.

daffy

Banned
Seraphis Cain said:
Good luck waiting for a decent pricedrop on a non-mainline Warriors game. Koei seems to under-print the hell out of them.
This. I'm not sticking around waiting for that bus to come again. :(

Snaku

Banned
Skipped DWG2, so I have no prob picking this up full price. Art direction looks like a massive improvement over the original, and I can't wait to get my hands on the new Unicorn & Wing suits. Will the Japanese BGM be included?

Beth Cyra

Snaku said:
Skipped DWG2, so I have no prob picking this up full price. Art direction looks like a massive improvement over the original, and I can't wait to get my hands on the new Unicorn & Wing suits. Will the Japanese BGM be included?
I can't imagine they would be with all the hell they would have to go through.

Top Bottom