• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care for you all

Sr1zvQA.jpg

pzqfmru.jpg

Drink water

please :(

Morning is probably going to be cinnamon rolls because why the hell not?
Lunch is probably going to be OrganicGirl 50/50 salad and a grilled chicken breast. Dinner is going to be steak, broccoli and a baked potato. The healthy(ish) meals are how I'm going to justify eating an entire homemade Reece's peanut butter cheesecake and drinking a 12 pack of Mountain Dew as snacks throughout the day.

I love E3.

3 McGriddles, 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches, 7 small coleslaws from KFC (these will be distributed throughout the day as snacks), a large mac and cheese from KFC, 1 5 layer burrito, 2 large Baja Blasts, 40 chicken nuggets, chili from Wendys and fries from Wendys.

I read that as 15 layer burrito xD

EDIT: also didnt realize it was from last year...

Uh

I dunno. Nothing special, I imagine. I'll be up early for the Nintendo stuff and likely just make a breakfast scramble or something. Maybe some oatmeal?

As for the evening stuff, I'll be at work, so whatever I made in my lunch for the night.

I don't have to take the days off anymore. All the coverage is in places I can watch from the job, so there's no reason to waste time off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom