• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

Okay now that I had a full day's work to process all conferences I think I'm ready to give my final scores.

EA: C-, Getting slowly better. A Way Out and Battlefront II were the highlights for me.
Microsoft: C+, Lots of games...that most of them I can play somewhere else after their "console launch exclusive",OG Xbox was a nice surprise though but $499? really.
Bethesda: D+, Unnecessary, nevertheless Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2 and DOOM VFR were highlights.
Devolver Digital: E, for edgy.
PC Gaming Show: B-, not bad, some good games here there. Age of Empires was highlight for me. I miss the backpack though.
Ubisoft: B-, Good press. Mario+Rabbids was a surprise, hyped for Origins. The feels were real. Be kind Vivendi :(
Sony: B. Hype got the better of us. Sony slapped us down back to earth. At least PSVR is getting strong support this year (RIP VITA). GOW, Detroit, Uncharted,Monster Hunter Shadow of the Colossus and Spider-Man were the highlights for me.
Nintendo: B+, look at you Nintendo. This year is being kind to you and you are almost being kind to us. Odyssey looks incredible, hyped for MP4 and Kirby. But where is Retro and my VC on Switch?

Last year's scores:
Sony: A, So many exclusive games, COD looked great, they got Spidey! and Kojima is Back!
Nintendo: B+, Zelda is still great and Pokemom still sells!
PC: B, HUGE improvement from last year, lots of interesting PC games showed.
Ubisoft: B-, South Park and For Honor looked great, still interested in WD2. Some weird but funny stuff in the conference.
Microsoft: B-, Games and talking, everything is on PC, Carmack VR and the most powerfull console with highest amount of Pixels.
Bethesda: C+, Prey, Skyrim and Dishonored 2 were the only highlights for me.
EA: D+, Do I need to even explain this one?

ArjanN

I know the EZA dudes/audience is probably a bit more Nintendo friendly than most, but to me that showing was pretty bad and basically confirmed that Zelda and Mario are the only two interesting Switch games in 2017.

Damiani may have killed Chim tonight.

Chat ruined Chim after like 5 minutes by running it into the ground.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I know the EZA dudes/audience is probably a bit more Nintendo friendly than most, but to me that showing was pretty bad and basically confirmed that Zelda and Mario are the only two interesting Switch games in 2017.

That isn't an EZA thing. It seems to be generally considered that they had a solid showing.

That isn't an EZA thing. It seems to be generally considered that they had a solid showing.
It was their best showing since 2014 (not a hard task) but I don't think it was better than 2014

Switch to me still seems like a continuation of Wii U output, but they just sacrificed the tail end of the Wii U's life to put everything on Switch

Cindro

Will all of these end-of-day twitch streams eventually be converted and posted on their audio feed? Seems like they're treating this like the normal weekly podcast!

emb

Let's just say people might be getting double what they asked for from the return of a long awaited franchise.

Also, a riddle (these pictures are related to separate things):

latest

o-CHICAGO-BLIZZARD-facebook.jpg

So long as my source is right.
Double thing was on point for Metroid.

What were the other two clues? Green Latern for Yoshi maybe, just for the color green?

Double thing was on point for Metroid.

What were the other two clues? Green Latern for Yoshi maybe, just for the color green?

Green Lantern was for a Hal Kirby game. There was a Kirby game, I'm not sure if it was confirmed to be by Hal Labs, but I think it's a safe bet.

Just waiting on Blizzard now.

Everyone is fading now. It will be a miracle if they keep this together until the end of the podcast

Damiani was cracking me the hell up there

Top Bottom