• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE: "Meet NeoGAF, the hardcore community shaping the games media agenda"

bedlamite

Hold the fucking phone...GAF Platinum?

5sIRjId.gif

Dave Long

Banned
GAF is the best place for game discussion on the Internet. Bullshit is called out, as it should be. It's not always comfortable or pleasant here that way, but it's the way it ought to be.

KTallguy

Banned
Been coming here for many years, so I'm happy to see this site still up and running. I don't post much anymore, but the quality of the discussion is still inclusive, introspective, and funny. I'm glad it didn't become a snobby elitist sort of site.

I'm sure it's not easy, and it probably doesn't get any easier, but Evilore really cares, and it shows. Thanks man :)

Deadbeat

Banned
I had a dream that Evilore set Neogaf up so that if you wanted to make a thread you had to pay a security deposit to help against poor threads that have been popping up recently.

Mario007

GAF is the best place for game discussion on the Internet. Bullshit is called out, as it should be. It's not always comfortable or pleasant here that way, but it's the way it ought to be.
While I agree, it's still pretty bad especially the first two to three pages of a new topic that is about a popular game or franchise are always full of drive-by commenting. It gets better around the page 5 mark and then the discussion is actually awesome to read.

Basch

ITS ALL OUR FAULT PEOPLE ARE LOSING JOBS??

My thoughts exactly. Guy should have used at least half his brain. Hell, even 1% would have worked. EDGE is missing the point if they are just trying to propagate the blame game rather than get to the truth of the matter, which is these people fucked up... big time.

So you just see a static image in my avatar? Damn, i thought everybody could see the animated gif avatars...

Didn't take the Gafgold bandwith test did you?... You only have yourself to blame.
yeah, your avatar is this white dude in bandages that says "real' in blue across his chest...very strange my friend '0)

It's probably the most exclusive thing on the site apart from GAF Black, which is invite ONLY so not too many even ask about it - and if you do, you're off the invite list forever in the future, so let that be a warning. I tell myself I'm not missing anything but the truth is...I wonder.

That GAFblack®

Screenshot_2013-04-16-08-24-57.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Are we doing GAF tattoos? I've toyed with the idea of incorporating the logo into one of my pieces... I have been here for far too long.

Brera

Banned
GAF is fucking awesome because of the modding.

I've been banned 3 times this year and I deserved every single one!

Edge and it's bastard child rllmuk on the other hand were modded by a bunch of complete tits and the wank mods ruled with an iron dildo, bullying the genuine mods to their will. Ste and Jpickford...evilore could mod better than you punks while drunk on Rum while shagging 3 birds at the same time!

To be fair to Rllmuk, it's nearly on par with neogaf right now with modding and it's the UK GAF...but they still won't let me back after 6 years! That's some harsh shit right there! Even when everyone wanted me back!

Back on topic! GAF rules...EDGE sucks so I'm conflicted. IMO EDGE is just trying to ride GAFs glory tail but don't believe it guys. EDGE needs to be added to the same list as Patcher. They're a bunch of stuck up twats who think gaming is art yet they gave Radiant Silver Gun a 50 word review hidden away at the back of the mag and didn't give Goldeneye a 10/10 and then pretended the 6 they gave GTA3 was a typo.

Fuck EDGE!

Billen

Banned
The solution is clear, GAF:

Stop telling on people who behave badly. Clearly, consumers should shut up and let company representatives behave the way they want.

Kenka

GAF is fucking awesome because of the modding.

I've been banned 3 times this year and I deserved every single one!

Edge and it's bastard child rllmuk on the other hand were modded by a bunch of complete tits and the wank mods ruled with an iron dildo, bullying the genuine mods to their will. Ste and Jpickford...evilore could mod better than you punks while drunk on Rum while shagging 3 birds at the same time!

To be fair to Rllmuk, it's nearly on par with neogaf right now with modding and it's the UK GAF...but they still won't let me back after 6 years! That's some harsh shit right there! Even when everyone wanted me back!

Back on topic! GAF rules...EDGE sucks so I'm conflicted. IMO EDGE is just trying to ride GAFs glory tail but don't believe it guys. EDGE needs to be added to the same list as Patcher. They're a bunch of stuck up twats who think gaming is art yet they gave Radiant Silver Gun a 50 word review hidden away at the back of the mag and didn't give Goldeneye a 10/10 and then pretended the 6 they gave GTA3 was a typo.

Fuck EDGE!

Yup.

Top Bottom