• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Legends |OT| Skyrim on Mobile

I've never bother with the twitch stuff. People are getting a chance to catch up with people like me who've been playing a long time. Hell, with Hearthstone you're just playing against people who pump hundreds of dollars into the game.

hollomat

Banned
The twitch drops are pretty insane. I've gotten far more rewards from twitch drops than from actually playing the game.

Just started this today, kinda dig it! Has some tried and true things from Magic/Hearthstone/whatever, but the two lanes adds a nice spice to things.

Plus, I was looking for a CCG with a story. And this fits the bill!

Runs nicely on my VERY mid-range Moto E4 Plus, too!

I just finish the tutorial and the free solo arena. I have no idea what I'm doing and have no clue how to make my own deck. I went 0 - 3 and it wasn't even close. 😩

hollomat

Banned
I just finish the tutorial and the free solo arena. I have no idea what I'm doing and have no clue how to make my own deck. I went 0 - 3 and it wasn't even close. 😩

It takes a bit of time before you understand how the cards interact and know which ones to pick for a good arena deck. Even then sometimes you just get given a shitty draft for arena.

I've been playing just over a month, and last season I took my modified Ancano's cunning mage deck to rank 5 without too much trouble, this month I can't even get out of rank 9! My win percentage is about 48‰

I don't get how I'm now worse at the game even though I've been playing it longer. I'm so annoyed by it to be honest. I've also tried a battlemace deck as well but to no success.

How can this month be so much tougher than last month?

KuroNeeko

I've been playing just over a month, and last season I took my modified Ancano's cunning mage deck to rank 5 without too much trouble, this month I can't even get out of rank 9! My win percentage is about 48‰

I don't get how I'm now worse at the game even though I've been playing it longer. I'm so annoyed by it to be honest. I've also tried a battlemace deck as well but to no success.

How can this month be so much tougher than last month?

Could be the meta is more hostile to your deck. Or you've been facing tougher, smarter opponents. Or your skill rating has increased. Or a month of Twitch drops has given people better cards. Who knows?

I'm playing a modified Alduin's Apocalypse and have hit rank 10-ish pretty easily. I think I've lost once? You're probably matched with people who have smaller collections or fewer matches when you first start the game.

Took a break today to pick up the first wing of the Dark Brotherhood after getting 600 gold from a Twitch Drop. I think I enjoy Green the most so far, but Purple / Yellow with Dragons has been a lot of fun and tons of removal.

kyubajin

Why isn't this game more popular? A new expansion was announced recently, new card spoilers are being thrown around every other day. Really, nobody likes this amazing game on GAF?

Top Bottom