• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Equifax Data Breach could affect 143 million customers

Have they announced if he's still going to get his $18 million severance?

He doesn’t get his 2017 bonus or a severance, but does still get the $18m pension. He was also chairman of the board, but has stepped down from that role as well with Mark Fiedler taking over. He’ll likely still be working as an “unpaid consultant” during the transition and his stock will still vest, and he’ll keep his insurance and what not (though with how much he’s made that’s not much of a concern).

jfoul

I still haven't gotten an email from TrustedID after registering. Welp.

I just got the email today, and the verification process is a piece of shit. You enter your DOB, then get a text for two step. The next step is info confirmation, where you enter your DOB again, and last four digits of your social. My confirmation process failed, and every Equifax number I try is either a fast busy, or an error message. Even is you contact the CS line and hit 6 for personal accounts it goes to a fast busy during the transfer.

These companies have our data folks, and it's not acceptable. The whole credit, and social security number system needs a reform and new laws passed.

Fuck.

Top Bottom