• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

Bishop89

Any mods reading this, can you please change the title of the thread to

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items.

Bishop89

so... Homefront the revolution (ps4)... for $17 is it worth a shot?

It looks sorta cool, and my expectations wouldnt be very high, but seems like it'd be a fun'ish title.

Wvrs

How long will this sale be on for, all of January? I'm a bit short on money for the next two weeks or so.

NewDust

Homefront: The Revolution is also still in the BOGOF-sale until tomorrow (until the 24th that is). To bad the other prices of that sale are still shitty.

Dmax3901

Gravity Rush Remastered and Ratchet and Clank for around $32 bucks... so tempting.

Any likelihood these games will be on Plus one month?

Bishop89

Haven't fact checked it, but im hearing that some sales end on the 5th, some on the 21st, so if you are really eager on a title, just make sure you find that out first before its too late.

JP

Haven't fact checked it, but im hearing that some sales end on the 5th, some on the 21st, so if you are really eager on a title, just make sure you find that out first before its too late.
Yeah, I noticed a couple of things that were only for two weeks.

Can someone please answer this

I saw I can activate a "2 day free trial of ps plus" Will this enable me to buy games that are ps plus discounted?

Want to pick up Dirt:Rally with the ps plus discount :)

Was hoping for Spelunky and Binding of Isac for vita but nope :( guess Risk of rain Will do for now

FDC1

Can someone please answer this

I saw I can activate a "2 day free trial of ps plus" Will this enable me to buy games that are ps plus discounted?

Want to pick up Dirt:Rally with the ps plus discount :)

Was hoping for Spelunky and Binding of Isac for vita but nope :( guess Risk of rain Will do for now

Yes it will

Albo

Lots of good deals there, so much to buy...a discount code email for EU would be great about now sony

Does anyone know how I can get get a 1 day trial or something for PS+? I don't play online and don't think the free games are worth the cost (they were on PS3 but this year's PS4 lineup has been mediocre), but I'll probably buy a few things in this sale and don't want to short change myself.

14 day trial is available on the website and console store or you can go to the saved data management in your ps4 settings and select saved data in online storage for a 2 day trial prompt

Bishop89

shit when i was looking at some of the prices i didnt realise they didnt include ps+.

Gravity rush ps4 for $13.45 with ps+!

I already own it, but if you dont, this is a great price, in time for GR2 too

Lots of good deals there, so much to buy...a discount code email for EU would be great about now sony

14 day trial is available on the website and console store or you can go to the saved data management in your ps4 settings and select saved data in online storage for a 2 day trial prompt

nice 14 free trial, how come I dident see this Before, I could only see my 2 Days free trial. Will this offer end soon? (Away from my ps4 will be back 19/1 to activiate the ps plus and purchase all the games that ends on 21/1)

Retsudo

It's not "bad", but it's not good either. It's just very bland.

It's worth that much for one playthrough to me just to understand its meme status, but ymmv

Heh i'll try anything once, and the entry barrier price wise is pretty low, i think i'll bite. Thanks!

Wow, some great games are nicely discounted.

This sale will be a strictly PS3 only affair for me, but I've got a great haul so far:

Ico/SOTC hd collection
Zone of the Enders hd collection
Soul Calibur 2 hd
Rachet and clank nexus
Ratchet and clank all 4 one
Sly cooper thieves in time
Journey
Soul Calibur 5
Resident evil remake
Resident evil 0 complete edition
NFS rivals complete edition

Edit: this is a DAMN fine sale.

Albo

nice 14 free trial, how come I dident see this Before, I could only see my 2 Days free trial. Will this offer end soon? (Away from my ps4 will be back 19/1 to activiate the ps plus and purchase all the games that ends on 21/1)

It's always available unless you've already used it

Gradon

I said to my partner yesterday "I'm not gonna buy a lot of games and be sensible this month..." Sony you are actually stressing me out.

Bishop89

So ive got my eyes on the following

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy
Aragami

And these ones im not 100% sure on.
Homefront®: The Revolution
SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day
Psychonauts
Mad Max

Question - re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy - does this come with a platinum? Im reading conflicting info.

So ive got my eyes on the following

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy
Aragami

And these ones im not 100% sure on.
Homefront®: The Revolution
SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day
Psychonauts
Mad Max

Question - re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy - does this come with a platinum? Im reading conflicting info.
Don't get short peace, it's really bad

Top Bottom