• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU Sale] PS Plus Double discount

This week sees the return of PlayStation Store’s regular PlayStation Plus Double Discounts promotion. There are big savings to be had on over great 100 PS4 games and, as subtly hinted at in the title, PS Plus members get special treatment.

You’ve got until 25th July to grab yourself a hefty discount on the likes of Persona 5, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition and Hitman: Game of the Year Edition.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...counts-kick-off-today-on-playstation-store-2/

https://psprices.com/region-it/discounts/?platform=all&sort=date

Some interesting stuff I noticed:

Life is Strange 80% off (<4 euro)
for masochists among us Mass Effect Andromeda 70% off (6 euro range)
Grand Kingdom 80% off
Wolfenstein & expansion 70% off

sublimit

Banned
And just as i was saying i will buy no more games in July-August. :p Oh well i might get some digital-only titles.Thanks for the heads up!

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Could be that I finally get my hands on Alien Isolation or Hitman.

There's a hell of a lot of bang for your buck in either, considering the listed prices. Many found Isolation underwhelming, but if you're as big of a fan of the 1979 movie as I am, you should love it. It's a good 16 hours or so in length so don't worry about the cost.

Curiosity won against common sense and I got that ME Andromeda - wll be interesting to see how badly EA have runned their rpg games into the ground :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Everyone should get Alien Isolation, it's one of the best games of the gen. I went ahead yesterday and got Fallout 4 for a tenner while it was still on sale. Feels like a Bethesda game still, not sure how I feel about that yet.

Adry9

There's also a pack with BF1 and Titanfall 2 + DLCs for both 75% off. So 22€ for the pack, offer ends Monday.

Worth it? Won't invest a whole lot of time on the multiplayer.

Xeilyn

There's also a pack with BF1 and Titanfall 2 + DLCs for both 75% off. So 22€ for the pack, offer ends Monday.

Worth it? Won't invest a whole lot of time on the multiplayer.
Titanfall 2 has great singleplayer and good multiplayer. BF1 is all about the multiplayer, singleplayer is average.

Jae Mara

If you take the Mass Effect name off of Andromeda is it still a fun game worth playing? Tempted by that price...

Adry9

Titanfall 2 has great singleplayer and good multiplayer. BF1 is all about the multiplayer, singleplayer is average.
Hmm, is BF1's multiplayer accessible for players who are familiar with shooters? Or will I be dying every 15 seconds until I invest a crazy amount of time on it?

Ar¢tos

Some of those discounted games were ps+ free titles. US sale is better this time. I just bought Nioh complete edition for 25€ there.

Edit: How is The Sims 4 on Ps4 nowadays? I know it launched in a bad state, have the issues been fixed?

Last edited:

Xeilyn

Hmm, is BF1's multiplayer accessible for players who are familiar with shooters? Or will I be dying every 15 seconds until I invest a crazy amount of time on it?
Its probably the easiest game in the series to jump into without prior experience but there is still some getting used to for sure, especially if you are used to small scale shooters.

Adry9

Its probably the easiest game in the series to jump into without prior experience but there is still some getting used to for sure, especially if you are used to small scale shooters.
I might jump in then. Thanks!

Snoopycat

Banned
Bought Skyrim again. This is the 3rd time although I got it in a bundle with the Xbox S as well, so technically my 4th. I've never finished the game. I get to around lvl 28 and lose interest but this time I'm determined to see it through

dsier

If you take the Mass Effect name off of Andromeda is it still a fun game worth playing? Tempted by that price...

It’s not incredible or even great, but there’s definitely fun to be had with the game. If you can ignore the Mass Effect Name attached to it, I’d say Andromeda is worth playing.

Jae Mara

It’s not incredible or even great, but there’s definitely fun to be had with the game. If you can ignore the Mass Effect Name attached to it, I’d say Andromeda is worth playing.
Good enough for me, I think there will be enough in it for me to enjoy as long as I dont relate Andromeda back to the original trilogy! :) Thanks!

Toe-Knee

I grabbed it in the last sale and really enjoyed it. There's some jank but nowhere near as bad as the gifs at launch.

I liked it better than me3. Ever the ending is a bummer as it gets really interesting but there will never be a follow up.

Top Bottom