• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelish

pretty sure many people here will flame me but these fight facts on stream overlay aren't that useful/informative for viewers. i would rather have live brackets/elimination news at the bottom of the stream overlay instead.

iori9999

Banned
More Makoto would have been nice.
Anyway. Don't have Ultra ,but I heard Rose is very good in Ultra. Add some great players and she's tough to beat.

Yeah I main Chun but I do alt Mak and Thawk.. Needless to say Rose rapes all the characters I use.. I think Chun is my best chance actually..

Myn

pretty sure many people here will flame me but these fight facts on stream overlay aren't that useful/informative for viewers. i would rather have live brackets/elimination news at the bottom of the stream overlay instead.

Yeah seriously. That'd be much better.

"MCZ Daigo Umehara eliminated by ShinAkuma666"

AAK

Official Tekken stream got blown up?

A logistical issue with the streamer not being able to log in to the Tekken account because there is no one from Namco to give the password at the moment. And since it was an hour late I guess they just got tired of waiting and took matters into their own hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom