• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable 3 free on Xbox Live Marketplace for Gold members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caayn

Thanks! Even though I already owned a physical copy of the game, I couldn't resist a "free" digital copy.

Onikaan

I'll hold off. Won't let me start the download without a payment option in place.

Not accidentally paying for that turd.

J10

Banned
Played through most of this game over the past few days. Fable III might be the most boring, unpolished, poorly designed game I've ever played. I find it offensively bad. I'm having trouble thinking of a game I disliked more.

Played through most of this game over the past few days. Fable III might be the most boring, unpolished, poorly designed game I've ever played. I find it offensively bad. I'm having trouble thinking of a game I disliked more.

Yep. What a damn shame, Fable 1 was one of my favorite games last gen. Then Fable 2 was good. And then this offensively mediocre game.

Eusis

It sounds like this is really free to anyone that has Gold as the first Free game, and it actually makes me consider looking for a good deal on Gold for one last year of XBL.

Helps that while I got AC2 on PC I actually had a game going on PS3 and would like to continue that, though maybe it's PS3 and I misremembered, in which case I'll just wait until it hits Plus, which I imagine will happen eventually.

hawk2025

I don't know which scenario is worse:

The people that two years ago were happy to download it for free, but then played through the dreadful Fable 3, or the people who will see this inexplicable bump and think it's up for free right now, only to be disappointed.

SheHateMe

The people that two years ago were happy to download it for free, but then played through the dreadful Fable 3, or the people who will see this inexplicable bump and think it's up for free right now, only to be disappointed.

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B.

Shauni

Feels like tag hunting to me. There needs to be a gif for posts that look to be obvious tag hunting posts. I'm at a loss for what such a gif would actually be, though.

I am guilty of just checking if it was free :(

What's the point of umping a thread like this unless it was happening again?

TechOne

This was free on GwG a year or so ago. Not surprised they're giving it away again.
Why....

IfogTxY.gif

IISANDERII

Lol thought the bump was because everybody who did this is getting the banhammer from MS now. That would've been hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom