• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FBI Told Orlando Shooter's Wife Not to Tell US Media He Was Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaspora

Telesur...

maduro_caprilesok.png
We nvidia now.

kirblar

Even if the source is junk, can we verify the claims that he was on gay dating apps? If he was planning to survey the club just to carry out his mission I dont see why one needs to join a gay hookups app.
The nature of them means you're only getting claims - but when there's smoke there's fire.

The anecdotes are dating back a decade+ - he clearly wasn't just on there to scope targets.

Hmm, I remember the conference on Sunday where the cops were saying they havent made any concrete decisions if it was a hate crime or terrorism whereas the FBI immediately said "we are viewing this as a terrorist attack" before walking that back after the cops vehemently said they were viewing all angles. Whether true or not, I could definitely see the FBI immediately choosing terrorism and making the narrative fit.

Hmm, I remember the conference on Sunday where the cops were saying they havent made any concrete decisions if it was a hate crime or terrorism whereas the FBI immediately said "we are viewing this as a terrorist attack" before walking that back after the cops vehemently said they were viewing all angles. Whether true or not, I could definitely see the FBI immediately choosing terrorism and making the narrative fit.
In either case FBI should be slammed hard because the gunshop owner notified them about suspicious behavior after the shooter bought guns there. They were too busy with Hillary's bullshit emails I guess.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
It is always the same damn suspects who post links like this.

The intention is never honest. in these times in particular, misinformation is used as a tool of war, and it is troubling to see it keep springing up with the typical response of "oh is that bad?".

Boney

Banned
Once again: TeleSur is Venezuela and Cuba's version of Russia Today.

Garbage news org is garbage news org.
Hey man, RT might have bullshit you need to parse through but they have some good shit like Chris Hedges program. And that alone makes it a better news organization than all corporste American news network

Saw the video and this angle is reaching. The only one that suggests a FBI cover up is her fiancee. She only mentions that she told the FBI of his "homosexual tendencies". The news outlet doesn't focus on his profile and actually mentions how the FBI would further investigate.

Thanks. Are their any english translations of the interview?

kirblar

It was terrorism regardless of motive given the nature of the attack. Hate Crime/Terrorism isn't mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom