• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 3-9 | Getting Put On Blast

Dahbomb

Everyone pray the "other Capcom game" isn't a fighting game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581089
Can someone fucking translate this garbage? I have a hard time reading this guy's post.

Nevermind I got the translations:

1. Confirmed Microsoft is actively attempting to get developers to not mention PS4 versions. If they don't say "OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE" expect a PS4 version. #truthfact

2. More DRM messaging at Gamescom. There is no rental strategy. Try to sweep it under the rug and hope people don't remember.

3. Cloud power was designed as DRM. Period. DRM was Microsoft's idea. EA and Ubisoft are supporters, Activision slightly less so.

4. DRM plans are actually worse than what they've stated.

5. Mirror's Edge 2 at MS conference.

6. Prince of Persia (reboot?) at MS conference.

7. Secret Phil Spencer game = World of Tanks

8. Live paywall still there.

9. Dead Rising 3, and exclusive DLC for another Capcom game at MS conference.

10. No online paywall for PS4. Unconfirmed.

11. No DRM info for PS4.

itsyaboyrolando

Neo Member
Triforce heavily involved? Rolando shitting on Koogy on Twitter? Rolando making drama/fanning the flames for the sake of self-promotion? Pulling out the race card whenever anybody doesn't suck his dick unconditionally?

I don't doubt that VxG is "legit" but that doesn't mean I have to like all that shit. Rolando is like the JamesMK of TOs. Slimy-ass used car salesman tactics.

Boy am i happy to have a neogaf account. Is this what i been missing? :O

Top Bottom