• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Combo Breaker, RedBull Kumite, ELEAGUE, Tekken 7 UK

joe2187

Banned
The reactions to the sonic booms on Snakes part, I didnt even know his V Skill and headbutt can cancel them.

Does he take damage for the headbutting the booms? and how many hits can he take when he's got no health with his V skill?

NastyBook

SO HAPPY to be watching a top tier mirror match where I'm not bored to tears.
TadkV.gif

The reactions to the sonic booms on Snakes part, I didnt even know his V Skill and headbutt can cancel them.

Does he take damage for the headbutting the booms? and how many hits can he take when he's got no health with his V skill?

He doesn't take damage for headbutting booms and vskill can absorb 4 hits. The health doesn't matter you can still use vskill to armor hits with a pixel left.

trixx

This is the best weekend for Street Fighter holy crap. Eleague, Kumite, Combo breaker and every event was stacked. Daigo making moves too

My dude Snake Eyez did it against Guile unbelievable

MrCarter

Punk on Floe's stream was hilarious. In fact, Floe's entire stream setup right in the Combo Breaker audience is absolutely hilarious. Will catch-up on it tommorow.

ScribbleD

Making me wish I'd driven back for day 3 to watch live. It's about an hour away from me.

Would've been worth it. ST was great. Killer Instinct had an all time great moment in the games history on top of being all around stupendous. Injustice was awesome. SF5 speaks for itself.

Also, Rick is giving community members who go otherwise unrecognized their own Combo Breaker trophies and giving speeches to thank and recognize them while this commercial break plays.

Top Bottom