• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
So my combined shipment arrived from AmiAmi, but not all things are good.

I noticed, after signing and bringing it inside, that there was extra cardboard attached to the outer box that said "Repaired by Canada Post" on it. That was worrying. When I opened it all up, the inside contents were wet. Because of this, many of the boxes [namely Sansei Muramasa and the Link Nendoroid] were damaged in a couple places. Thankfully the inside contents are fine, it's mostly the box itself that's damp. From what I can gather, the box was ripped open during transport, and likely got wet while being moved. So yeah, not too happy. :/

I have them set aside to see how they look after drying a bit, but there's definitely discoloration/creases on the boxes that will remain. I guess the important part is that the figures themselves are fine, but since I'm a collector [and prefer everything in pristine condition, even the boxes] it is a bit upsetting. It's not AmiAmi's fault, though. They had everything packaged extremely well, but even the water went through all of the packing material they had.

Oh that sucks :(
Im getting something shipped from Canada too. Hopefully it didnt get wet.

What is this?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1tvutvCUAAh7GT.jpg

Also yay more Sinon stuff

Ultimadrago

What's everyone's most anticipated figure that is, you know, real?

Mine is definitely Aoba Naruko Nendo.

o0515044013082881611.jpg

How about you all?

Nothing.

Shiro has failed me and now there is nothing but void.

Einbroch

Banned
Just trying to look after you so you don't end up doing something really wrong.

Oh my god, who's making that Chloe Lemaire? I need a Chloe Lemaire.

Who is Chloe Lemaire you say? Allow me.

Also...those vines...Let's just say they're fit for Tsuji Santa.
Never heard of her, or whatever series that is, but man, I love, love, love that art style.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I really wish I checked out Figmas earlier v_v That Devil Homura... I kind of remember it being on Rightstuf but it's long gone now, though. The prices now though... :/

Wish I had more of a budget since figures aren't top priority for me, but I sure hate coming into a fandom late :/ I've been an on-off figure collector for years though, but knew I shouldn't get too into it since I'll be trapped :x

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized...I'm going to have to get the Link Neo to be Toon Link in my Smash figure collection.

Wallet pls

apricot

It came with lots of parts i'm scared i'll loose, and I have no fucking clue how to change the face, but I'm pretty happy with it.

You should be able to remove the front part of his hair (bangs)! It can be a little scary as sometimes you need to use slight force, especially on older Nendos

Meyneth

Best of luck to you!

I'm hoping that it's just an isolated incident.
How big was the box? Was it heavy?
Maybe they put it on the ground (instead of on a trolley) and it was on a puddle?

My mailman likes to put my packages on the ground when he scans them for the signature.
Maybe it's a habit? :/

oh so megahouse figures are not that good of quality? I don't have any of their figures...

Most of their stuff these days turns out solid. Occasionally they put one out like Akira there that doesn't look as good as the prototype. But most of their figures come out pretty well.

johnsmith

remember me
oh so megahouse figures are not that good of quality? I don't have any of their figures...

I'm not a huge fan. They're nowhere near as bad as Griffon, but besides their One Piece, Queen's Blade, and Dragon's Crown stuff, most of their figures are hit or miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom