• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy IX now out on Android and iOS

Samemind

I'm guessing sometime late today or early tomorrow. The coincidence of the April 14th date on the EULA and the FFXV stream being held by Tabata on April 14th strongly point to a release along with the stream, and it's already the 14th in japan.

Byvar

I'm guessing sometime late today or early tomorrow. The coincidence of the April 14th date on the EULA and the FFXV stream being held by Tabata on April 14th strongly point to a release along with the stream, and it's already the 14th in japan.
The stream starts in about 17 hours (11am GMT), so I assume it would be around that time.

Mivey

Guess it's our own fault for thinking "Early 2016" might actually have meant "Early 2016".
It is a vague statement, therefore you would need a notion of truth degrees to formalize it. So in some interpretations, it is still somewhat true, though becoming less so.

Bigby

Edit: Bah, beaten.

All Aboard the Hilda Garde everyone! It's time to return to Gaia as Final Fantasy IX is out on Steam right now!

Relive this classic Final Fantasy adventure with Zidane and his crew with a bunch of new features including:

・ Steam Achievements
・ 7 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
・ Autosaves
・ High-definition movies and character models.

Whether you want to enjoy FFIX for the classic gameplay or use the in game boosters to experience the heartfelt story again, the choice is yours!

We hope you enjoy Final Fantasy IX on Steam and do let us know if you run into any problems!

Falk

that puzzling face
Top Bottom