• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth | Spoiler Thread

Go_Ly_Dow

Hey all, still playing, when in the story does the Gold saucer dates become available? In a specific chapter? Do I have to do something? I am on chapter 10, about to find a plabr for nebelheim

Chapter 12, they're part of the story so you can't miss it. Who you get depends on your character affinity with a specific party member. Basically if there's a specific character you want on the date then do all the side quests with them and neglect every other character lol.

jorgejjvr

Chapter 12, they're part of the story so you can't miss it. Who you get depends on your character affinity with a specific party member. Basically if there's a specific character you want on the date then do all the side quests with them and neglect every other character lol.
What do you mean with them? Like have them in battle?

Last edited:

I think doing their side quests helps, as well as doing Cloud+them synergy attacks.

Either way you get the ability to set who you are given on the Date in Chapter Select mode. So if you care at all who you get on the Date, you could go back later and see it.

Last edited:
No, for most side quests, there’s one member that usually has a bigger role in it in terms of the side quest story. So, for example in the Condor quest in Junon, Tifa and Cloud talk about the sky and both take the picture at the end. So doing that quest will have a positive outcome on your friendship with Tifa. Wether she was in your party or not during the quest.

Most people get Red because of how the game is set up, so you can either purposefully give all the members bad responses (except the one you want) for your first playthrough, or just play at your leisure and know that New Game Plus / Chapter Select make it very easy to get the result you want.

In my case, I had done all the sidequest up to that point, answered as best as I could and got Tifa for Chapter 8 & 12.

There’s also a alternate ending for the date (regular or intimate ending) so just having a higher affinity with someone won’t give you the best ending for the date.

jorgejjvr

I think doing their side quests helps, as well as doing Cloud+them synergy attacks.

Either way you get the ability to set who you are given on the Date in Chapter Select mode. So if you care at all who you get on the Date, you could go back later and see it.
How do I know which their side quests are

jorgejjvr

No, for most side quests, there’s one member that usually has a bigger role in it in terms of the side quest story. So, for example in the Condor quest in Junon, Tifa and Cloud talk about the sky and both take the picture at the end. So doing that quest will have a positive outcome on your friendship with Tifa. Wether she was in your party or not during the quest.

Most people get Red because of how the game is set up, so you can either purposefully give all the members bad responses (except the one you want) for your first playthrough, or just play at your leisure and know that New Game Plus / Chapter Select make it very easy to get the result you want.

In my case, I had done all the sidequest up to that point, answered as best as I could and got Tifa for Chapter 8 & 12.

There’s also a alternate ending for the date (regular or intimate ending) so just having a higher affinity with someone won’t give you the best ending for the date.
I kinda want it to be Tifa, but have no idea how to make it be her, but haven't done too many side quests

Top Bottom