• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First photo from inside Team Ninja

Vibri

Banned
http://www.g4techtv.com/feature.aspx?article_key=47700

doa1a.JPG

I think I can see boobies.

neptunes

maybe the condition of his face is the result of smoking...

maybe he's reading this thread right now seeing as how he's so critical :)

GDGF

Soothsayer
And in the distance I can hear the hot sake fueled debates over the ramifications of the touch screen, and whether it would be kosher or not to package wank rags with their upcoming titles...

doa3.JPG

cs060mk2

He probably think he looks way rad in those leopard pants. He doesnt know last time those pants where all the rage in europe was in 1985.

I think Im gonna save this images under my "cosplay" folder for future laughing.

Mrbob

cs060mk2 said:
He probably think he looks way rad in those leopard pants. He doesnt know last time those pants where all the rage in europe was in 1985.

I think Im gonna save this images under my "cosplay" folder for future laughing.

You have a cosplay folder on your computer and you are laughing at him??? :D

Fularu

Banned
XS+ said:
LOL at the two boxes of Kleenex.

uh? I have a kleenex box on my desk, does that make me a fapfap ready IT professional? What are you using guys to clean your nose? Your fingers?

Mason

doa3.JPG

LOL, they look like those trendy Japanese guys who get their sense of style from watching American TV shows. So they go around looking like imported flamers while thinking, "We ah soooo sup-ah cool!"

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Mason said:
doa3.JPG

LOL, they look like those trendy Japanese guys who get their sense of style from watching American TV shows. So they go around looking like imported flamers while thinking, "We ah soooo sup-ah cool!"

no.

they just look like otaku.

Kudie

Mrbob said:
You have a cosplay folder on your computer and you are laughing at him??? :D

LOL!!

Yeah, Team Ninka sure seems like a fun place to work; it seems to have a laid back atmosphere.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the gargantuan "Ride the Lightning" curtain-thing hanging next to the bar. 10 years ago I SO would've hung that up in my room.

shuri

Banned
Can we get the team Ninja stereotypes out of the way now?

OMFG THEY MAKE THE GAMES WITH BOOBIES
OMGFG THEM DOA3 AM SUCK LOL
O'MG NINJA GAIDEN IS TOO HARD LOLOLOLIOL WTF IS UP WITH THE CAMERA

There you go.

Top Bottom