• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For ARG enthusiasts/conspiracy believers - "BadSelfEater"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boem

He's saying my neighbors are being butchered down the street while I'm watching Katy Perry youtube videos.

You know, my unborn neighbors.

Who get aborted in my actual street, somehow.

I'm going to watch some Katy Perry videos now so at least some of it makes sense.

cilonen

He's saying my neighbors are being butchered down the street while I'm watching Katy Perry youtube videos.

You know, my unborn neighbors.

Who get aborted in my actual street, somehow.

I'm going to watch some Katy Perry videos now so at least some of it makes sense.

If that's a direct causal relationship between Katy Perry videos and abortion then I think we've uncovered the real conspiracy here.

Geist-

wake_up_sheeple.png

nded

So how does he feel about more effective sex education in school and other strategies for reducing unwanted pregnancy?

Plum

It's hilarious how he thought this would work.

"How can I get people interested in my cause?"

"I know! I'll pull a bait-and-switch, insult people for doing what I expected them to do, then act completely irrational! That'll show 'em!"

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It was an anti-abortion ARG? Fucking lol. This is even better than I thought.

Niel

No joke, for a moment when the video started and the guy was approaching the camera, I legit thought it was Shia LeBouf. Maybe this lunatic is right and I'm asleep.

Nazo

Holy shit is this guy an edgelord. Who goes so far out of their way to make an ARG like this and sits there and yells into the camera about nonsense.

Just upload a regular rant video like the rest of the wackos. Don't lead everyone on a wild goose chase to hear you stand on a soapbox. No ones gonna be down for this shit dude.

Boem

Haha there are already people on the badselfeater subreddit talking about turning it into a pro-choice subreddit.

That needs to happen. It's hilarious and all of this nonsense will have resulted into something good.

Also I can't resist the idea of that guy raging behind his keyboard.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn, he goes on for 27 fucking minutes about it too.

I feel bad for the dude. This worked up over something that's not even his fucking body.

fauxtrot

Banned
I really want to know how much money this turd spent on all of this shit only to get a few thousand eyes on his rant, which I'm sure convinced no one. If anything, this is just going get a much larger population of people'a attention (4chan, etc) after the fact... and it is not the kind of attention he wants.

Boem

So this is the douche.

I'd delete that real quick. This isn't 4chan.

I'm pretty sure this is a bannable offense - and also, no matter how big of an idiot he may be, it's still pretty fucked up to send the internet gestapo after him. That kind of thing belongs in the seedier parts of the internet.

DarkKyo

I really want to know how much money this turd spent on all of this shit only to get a few thousand eyes on his rant, which I'm sure convinced no one. If anything, this is just going get a much larger population of people'a attention (4chan, etc) after the fact... and it is not the kind of attention he wants.

On the other hand it could inspire some nutty conspiracists to lash out(perhaps violently) at abortion clinics/doctors.. the type of people who are already pro life and pro gun and have all this pent up frustration about how they see the government and society. If people were getting ready for some kind of revolution and then they see this at the end they could just redirect that energy through this guy's demented beliefs.

Rayis

LOL, I watched the whole thing, he was pretty passionate, he took down his facebook too, just an anti-choice ad

Calderc

I'd delete that real quick. This isn't 4chan.

I'm pretty sure this is a bannable offense - and also, no matter how big of an idiot he may be, it's still pretty fucked up to send the internet gestapo after him. That kind of thing belongs in the seedier parts of the internet.

It's not like, hidden info, but I get your point. Dude has a Youtube channel where he openly names himself.

fauxtrot

Banned
On the other hand it could inspire some nutty conspiracists to lash out(perhaps violently) at abortion clinics/doctors.. the type of people who are already pro life and pro gun and have all this pent up frustration about how they see the government and society. If people were getting ready for some kind of revolution and then they see this at the end they could just redirect that energy through this guy's demented beliefs.

OK yeah that's kinda fucking scary... where's the dude who was tracking a thread about this on the gun nut forum? I'd be interested to know how the people prepared for a death maw to open up on the East Lawn at any moment reacted to this.

Shaneus

Boy, I'm glad I came into this thread at the end of the journey. What a fucking letdown it must've been for those following from early on.

Still, a lot of that stuff that's been done doesn't make sense. It's quite odd.

thespot84

Boy, I'm glad I came into this thread at the end of the journey. What a fucking letdown it must've been for those following from early on.

Still, a lot of that stuff that's been done doesn't make sense. It's quite odd.

same, though i found out there's another mr robot episode, so i've got that going for me

Ominym

Banned
I haven't followed this whole thing but fucking lol at the ending. I watched most of the video for laughs and I do giggle every time he gets really angry only to use words like "darn" and "heck".

We're all going to heck people. Heck in a handbasket.

Also, did he imply that the United States manufactured ISIS to distract from the fact that we "embrace child sacrifice"?

neshcom

Banned
This seems like a poor use of time and publicity. Then again, body-horror and aggression has been a central tenant of pro-life extremism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom