• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite hits 525,000 concurrent users, 3.7 million daily active users

Next year we'll have 20 PUBG clones hahaha

Hey, if they all run and work better than PUBG, then I'm all for it. BTW, wouldn't call Fortnite a PUBG clone. It's pretty different gameplay.

Glad Fortnite is having success. Personally the gunplay wasn't for me, but you can't deny how well crafted it is, and how beautifully it ran.

Quality work deserves the numbers.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I'm telling you, the next Battlefield is totally going to have a BR mode.

Well, obviously, but if you're asking if it's still being developed, Unreal Tournament 4 was the sacrificial lamb for this mode, not Fortnite PvE.

woah woah wat? UT4 is virtually dead then?

I'm telling you, every mp game ever is totally going to have a BR mode.

woah woah wat? UT4 is virtually dead then?

ftfy. That shitty MGS multi only abomination will even be adjusted for this. Everyone will be rushing to their fucking graves just like the MOBA rush, the post WoW MMO rush, the everything is now CoD rush.

That last one is one of the reasons arena shooters that require actual skill have been extremely niche for over a decade. Shit's over, we're old, Twitch should be taken out back and put down with a shotgun that has a secondary area of effect ability

The Third Heat

Neo Member
It'll be interesting to see what happens when PUBG hits Xbox. I think if Epic keeps updating Fortnite BR as rapidly as they have been, it could be a real fight for supremacy. I'd imagine if MS released PUBG tomorrow on Xbox, most would stop playing Fortnite because it's not as feature-rich, but in a month or two, that could change.

I'm enjoying watching this all unfold. The more competition, the better.

Glad to see this doing well right now. Been playing this weekend on PS4 with my friends and am digging this. Don't have to take games as seriously as in pubg, crafting creates some interesting situations and methods to attacking fortified locations

Top Bottom