• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mailbox

If someone could make these two transparent

I can resize so no need
Thx!

Original
YucR4eB.png

Waifu2x cleaned
oZezPlZ.png

He used Waifu2x, which is a scaler for anime (and also photo) material. It has a noise reduction feature. You can search for it.

Ah, a dedicated site upload thing. I thought it was a photoshop method and the 'waifu' thing he mentioned was one of those internet lingo I don't get that the kids these days use. Thanks for explaining that.

Yes, I'm getting old and I'm proud of it!

Coreda

Ah, a dedicated site upload thing.

It's a standalone program actually. If you're on Windows there's a front end on Github, which has had an English translation for a while. It also comes with a command line version, which I use for adding a custom context menu item item for images.

It's mostly only useful for images with without much textured detail, such as typeface specimens and 2D illustrations. With a suitable source image though it's excellent, and it supports Nvdia's CUDA for faster processing if installed.

Coreda

I think it averages to something like a week per page, so yea :p

Hopefully FillerB pops in some time, haven't seen the iconic avy wizard in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom