• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

ekim

I compiled two playlists:
(Pop/Rock/Punk/BritPop/Folk)

fh3ekimradiob4kxd.png

(Night Drive playlist - perfect from dusk till dawn for cruising)
nightdrivefh3gbkb4.png

ekim

Just through OneDrive?

Do you create playlists on your music folder then this game just uses them?

Yeah you can simply drag&drop files into your music subfolder of the OneDrive folder and you will be able to listen to them ingame. There is also a Groove Music station. Don't know how this works tho.

Revas

Does anyone else feel that the handling is.. "off"? Compared to FH2, it feels more like an arcade game than FH2 did. It feels less precise, and leaning more toward the later NFS games than before. FH2 may not have been exactly like FM5/6, but it wasn't as far off as this is.

Anyone agree or disagree?

This basically.I'm going to try and get used to it though.

MJLord

I compiled two playlists:
(Pop/Rock/Punk/BritPop/Folk)

https://abload.de/img/fh3ekimradiob4kxd.png/IMG]

(Night Drive playlist - perfect from dusk till dawn for cruising)
[IMG]https://abload.de/img/nightdrivefh3gbkb4.png/IMG][/QUOTE]

Any chance we can have links to these playlists?

OrangeOak

Demo is great. Can't wait to play full game. Sound and graphics are amazing. I like how car sounds in cockpit I think it's improved over Horizon 2/Forza 6. Also materials in car are better or it just lighting but overall I think these are best looking and sounding Forza cockpits to date and I am really happy bacause it's my favorite camera.
That early night race looked soooo good :)

Azzawon

I'd like to recommend Soundiiz for converting playlists to Groove Music. I converted my Spotify playlist (with around 200 songs) to Groove using the website with a 99% success rate so my playlist is good to go when Horizon 3 launches.

derFeef

I'd like to recommend Soundiiz for converting playlists to Groove Music. I converted my Spotify playlist (with around 200 songs) to Groove using the website with a 99% success rate so my playlist is good to go when Horizon 3 launches.

This is great, thanks for that!

edit: So you can play MP3's via Groove??

Azzawon

This is great, thanks for that!

edit: So you can play MP3's via Groove??

If you have your own MP3s you can drop them in your Music folder in OneDrive, then they'll appear in the Groove Music app on any device. This way, you can use Groove Music without needing a subscription because you won't be streaming the music from their service.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Does anyone else feel that the handling is.. "off"? Compared to FH2, it feels more like an arcade game than FH2 did. It feels less precise, and leaning more toward the later NFS games than before. FH2 may not have been exactly like FM5/6, but it wasn't as far off as this is.

Anyone agree or disagree?

It certainly is different. I like it more than FH2.

I feel that the handling is different than FH2 but I prefer this one. The cars do feel like they have more weight to them and take a little more skill to control. The combination of this, the little movement the camera does when you hit a bump (in cockpit view at least) and the improved sound effect, is an overall improvement to me. Makes it feel like I am driving/controlling a powerful piece of machinery more so than the other games.

Someone said the sound sucks. I disagree. It may not be up there with the top tiered car games in regards to sound but having driven the BMW and the Silvia it's improved from FH2 IMO. The cars sound deeper and meatier and you can hear more of the engines from the cockpit. From third person it sounds really, really great to me.

I'm no FH2 apologist either as I prefer the first one to the second and complained about the sound effects in the second one early on. This demo has kinda gotten me excited about the series again though.

derFeef

If you have your own MP3s you can drop them in your Music folder in OneDrive, then they'll appear in the Groove Music app on any device. This way, you can use Groove Music without needing a subscription because you won't be streaming the music from their service.

And that's available in FH3 then?

About this music folder thing about Onedrive. I have a folder in Onedrive that has ALL my music in it called Music. Like a backup to my music. How do I get a specific folder for this game?

Absolutely blown away by how good this game looks. I enjoyed Horizon 2 to some degree, but this grabbed me immediately.

I was gonna wait this one out, but now, hmm.

Top Bottom