• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 5 at gamescom - Spa confirmed

There's no question tracks will be held back for DLC.
I don't mind that at all though...

Speaking of tracks, I would love to see at least 1 rally stage or something. Perhaps a classic group B tribute of sorts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HjXXUyQhPE

GT4's Grand Canyon spectators crowding along the track, jumping out and taking pictures within an earshot of death by collision used to put a big smile on my face.

Haha... i remember talking about this about a month or two ago... and no one has topped that level as far as I'm concerned, even (lol... especially) PD.

p3tran

Banned
Any new tracks and gameplay footage or just an interview?

I'd prefer if there's one interviewer that can drift Dan into that "rabbit hole of physics" and features related to the core game discussion, than seeing (more or less the same) footage on twitch.

Helios, is Dan gonna confirm our discoveries today? or not yet? :D

Stoned host vs. Dan, can't wait.
maybe Dan shows up with a blunt to even the field :D

Who hires these hosts. What terrible questions. What a waste of an opportunity to ask good questions. If you don't like racing games fine but do some research about what questions the fans would like answered. Guy needs to stop smoking and do his job properly.

Xanadu

Banned
Who hires these hosts. What terrible questions. What a waste of an opportunity to ask good questions. If you don't like racing games fine but do some research about what questions the fans would like answered. Guy needs to stop smoking and do his job properly.
its funny because i remember a similar interview for forza 3 with brian ekberg asking the questions for gamespot and did he a great job, and now hes with t10

The_Monk

Aside from the bad presentation of the host -I know it's a casual interview but still, looks matters- it seems he tried to be excited over something he was not very into. It does not seemed like someone who is into racing games, at all and it shows when all he says is:

Wow! Allright! This is amazing, man!

I wish there could be someone asking more interesting questions...

eso76

For sure, its some scaling issue.

no, it's most likely from the game.
Eh, that's too bad, it looks awful.

no, it's not, but if enough people start saying this T10 might release a decent quality direct feed video as proof the game is not that jaggy

Do they regularly upload these later? Ryse is looking damn good with players that are really skilled at the game. I'm also not seeing the number of bugs that I saw at Gamescom.

The gameplay is definitely looking solid.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

t10 maybe don't want to be interviewed by someone that has done their research. Just prior to launch, nice friendly interviews which let them spit out their bullet points and show a pretty demo is what they want. It's good PR for them

Top Bottom