• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of There Came an Echo ($14.99) for every member of NeoGAF [All gone]

Serrato

Thanks! And congrats to finish and releasing your game! Those things sould always be celebrated, since you probably used sweat and blood to make it :)

Feep

Banned
From a programming prospective how long did it take you to get the voice commands working? I imagine accents and different dialects would have been a pain
I built on top of a base technology, but I've an inordinate amount of time polishing them.

INORDINATE.

This is pretty awesome of you. Maybe a tad crazy too...but still super awesome. <3

I listened to some of the music..damn son, some lovely stuff in there. I don't want to listen to anymore since I'd rather wait til the tracks so up in game for maximum enjoyment. But I'll probably pick up the ost after the game. c:

Nzyme32

Thanks a lot Feep. I'll be buying a copy on top of the one you give, and will spread the word for sure.

Good luck with the launch!

Gala

Thanks for the generous giveaway! I remember hearing from the game and was already interested! Guess it's time to double dip when it comes out and let a friend enjoy it too!

Top Bottom