• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of There Came an Echo ($14.99) for every member of NeoGAF [All gone]

Eolz

Wow.
That's really a nice move from you, hope that it works out in terms of sales and free marketing.
Thanks!

Thank you for giving back to this community, of which I've recently joined. I hope this idea works out well for you and I'll be sure to tell others.

Tendo

Hey man, I scored sequence from you and bought a few copied for friends because of it. I hope to do the same!

legacyzero

Banned
I'm on board, Feep. It looks pretty darn good!

And your generosity is something the games industry just doesn't seem to know anything about these days! :D

Really looking forward to trying out your new game. Will gift to my gf and then buy it or the other way around if I like it!

Wish you the best of luck with this :)

berzeli

Banned
Man I still haven't finished Sequence because of that one really annoying boss who inverts the patterns but this looks very cool.

Foggy

I'm typically not even interested in an rts, but this might turn me around on it! Looks great Feep and thanks!

Top Bottom