• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just got off video call with my dad asking how his 2 day doing shit with his friend went.

I finally know why I can't explain my experiences in short

I am my dad. God bless him.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Incest bad.

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Pics or it didn't happen!

I'm a blank canvas. I have an idea. In time.
6igS4Ke.jpeg

Lmao. I basically just drew a little tilde squiggle and then she tattooed it. It’s UV ink, so it’ll presumably be invisible once it heals. My buddy got the same thing on his foot (he’s also not a tattoo guy). Just a fun, stupid thing to do.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Its Friday night here, and I celebrated by walking down to the local FamilyMart to buy some beer. Found this Asahi stuff labeled "Premium" that is apparently 30% orange juice.
Drank it while taking a soak in my hotel's tiny 3 ft long bathtub. Now I'm sitting outside with the second beer, listening to the traffic, and about to play some Hades 2 on the ol Steam Deck.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Its Friday night here, and I celebrated by walking down to the local FamilyMart to buy some beer. Found this Asahi stuff labeled "Premium" that is apparently 30% orange juice.
Drank it while taking a soak in my hotel's tiny 3 ft long bathtub. Now I'm sitting outside with the second beer, listening to the traffic, and about to play some Hades 2 on the ol Steam Deck.
That's what I call "Living the Dream".
Let's enjoy the little things 😊

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have an odd urge to play Sega Saturn.. 🤔

Anyhow, happy Friday, peoples!

Its Friday GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Great gif. What game(s) you're thinking about?

Sounds lovely man.
A 3 feet bathtub..

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I got nothing going on tonight, but my neighbors are loudly arguing. One lets his dog loose every evening and it craps on everyone's lawn so I am pretty sure that's what it is about, but they're yelling and screaming so I am not 100% sure. Could be something else.

I would take pictures but I read a story on Reddit recently where a woman got sued for taking pics of her neighbor and had to pay like thousands of dollars, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Top Bottom