• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

GKMC is still the best album to me, but XXX, Old, and Danny features put him above.

Q is my favorite, so hopefully Oxy is as good as I expect.

I think we were blessed with these rappers brehs. Plus Kanye is still dropping good shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm worried about Kendricks second album, considering his first was a concept album and pretty focused on what he's wanted to put out for his entire life. Will he do a concept album again? Will he weave a bunch of different storys/songs into an album? Will he take the opportunity to just pump out a bunch of singles and completely saturate the market like Drake did with TML post-SFG?

Then again I was worried about GKMC and it ended up being the best album since MBDTF so what do I know.

I like Old better than XXX.

XXX has the better high (30 vs. Dope Song), but when it comes to the lows, you just have Ab-Soul's verse really on Old and XXX has Outer Space, Fields (FIELDS FIELDS HOUSE smh), I Will, etc. I can see an argument being made for Ab-Soul's verse being that bad but overall I was able to listen through Old better without being double minded about any of the songs.

Feeling the production on Old a bit more too, it's just a bit more consistent, but they're different sounds entirely and thus it's down to preference there IMO.
This dude listed I Will as a weak track of XXX.

HiiiLife

After S80 and GKMC, I'm convinced Kendrick will do another concept album. And I'm all for it. And if it's reflective of how his attitude is right now, he's gonna be trying his best to be on some All Eyez On Me shit. Lol.

Or he can never amount to his debut and pull a Game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This dude listed I Will as a weak track of XXX.
Would be concerning any other way.

Turrible hook, 3 minute song about eating eating stank puss with Danny channeling his inner Lil Wayne lyrically.

Tongue going faster, singing Alabama
Tryna keep my rhythm like the bongos and sambas
I'm a pussy monster, blowing on that ganja
After I finish, look like you was in the sauna

Heat rocks

lV2kE.png

Would be concerning any other way.

Turrible hook, 3 minute song about eating eating stank puss with Danny channeling his inner Lil Wayne lyrically.

Tongue going faster, singing Alabama
Tryna keep my rhythm like the bongos and sambas
I'm a pussy monster, blowing on that ganja
After I finish, look like you was in the sauna

Heat rocks

lV2kE.png
You gone slide that tongue through some chick's ass one day and comeback to it

If we get an It Was Written to Kendrick's Illmatic, I'll be happy enough.

Agreed. Although the previous comment about him being on his AEOM steez right now is true. I doubt Kendrick will ever put out an album full of club songs/love songs/bangers but I expect more rappity rap this time.

i remember when i didn't like eggs, or pickles...or tomatoes. and mustard on anything sounded so revolting.

i was 6.

edit: mushrooms too? god damn son. you're missing out on life with some of this.

CRS

have the palate of a 5th grader brehs

imagining a grown ass human being picking stuff off his plate like a bird
After watching Masterchef Junior, you're giving Count too much credit. Dude is the special needs kid who's excited when it's chicken nuggets day at the cafeteria.

Also, I can't fuck with regular ketchup anymore.

Spicy (Sriracha) + Ketchup all the way.

PBY

Banned
LOL, god damn. I was thinking the same thing. Son prolly leaves open a big space to dump a whole bunch of ketchup on his plate for his fries and shit
Picturing a lake of ketchup on his plate for the steak which he cut into little pieces before he starts to eat

Esch

Banned
After watching Masterchef Junior, you're giving Count too much credit. Dude is the special needs kid who's excited when it's chicken nuggets day at the cafeteria.

Also, I can't fuck with regular ketchup anymore.

Spicy (Sriracha) + Ketchup all the way.
I dont like the combo of sriracha and ketchup. If i want some heat ill just straight dip in sriracha nowadays. Or carefully put some other hot hot hot sauce on.

thas why I tell them don't put that nasty shit on my plate

Also mushrooms is fuckin nasty
grow up

CRS

I dont like the combo of sriracha and ketchup. If i want some heat ill just straight dip in sriracha nowadays. Or carefully put some other hot hot hot sauce on.
It's like a 80/20 ratio of sriracha to ketchup. I like the small hint of ketchup there and balances some of the heat without the ketchup being overpowering.

Ranch with pizza is the only way. Fuck outta here with that blasphemous talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom