• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
#burnitdown

MBDTF
The College Dropout
GKMC
The Documentary
The Black Album/The Blueprint/Pick another Ye album/So Far Gone/Take Care/Teflon Don

..but the last one is probably just 808s.

Also don't go through the wiki pages for those years in rap. The sales numbers being so absurdly high is too depressing. Kiss doing 200k out the gate, 2Pac Resurrection doing 430k.. goddamn..

IrishNinja

Also don't go through the wiki pages for those years in rap. The sales numbers being so absurdly high is too depressing. Kiss doing 200k out the gate, 2Pac Resurrection doing 430k.. goddamn..

as depressing as multiple ye albums on your top 10 list across nearly 2 decades tho

Top Five? I'm pretty predictable, but I got.

5. None Shall Pass
4. Labor Days
3. Marshall Mathers LP
2. good kid, m.A.A.d city
1. To Pimp a Butterfly

If I were to chosen to pick another top five that doesn't include three rappers I obviously Stan for, I'd probably go with:

5. Trap Muzik
4. The Cold Vein
3. First Born (Eyedea and Abilties)
2. Madvilliany
1. The Money Store

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There is no cause for concern as of yet. If someone mentions some bullshit like XXX, then okay, mods can lock this thread and ban us all for having opinions too garbage to poison the Internet with. ��✌️

EDIT: Welp, thanks a lot T Dollarz.

RIP GAF-Hop

Koozek

y9dYoRF.jpg

That's an interesting collage. Guessing these are Gaf-Hop's favorites?

Surprised that there's a Kid Cudi album on that list. I've never read much from anything about him in Gaf-Hop.

m3k

lol gaf hop needs a reboot... someone post some music

no more lists please

note: im in a hospital waiting room (im alright) and the list whispered all lives matter made me chuckle

Koozek

Top 5 of 21st Century:

To Pimp a Butterfly
The Cold Vein
When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint that Shit Gold
Undun
Like Water For Chocolate

Just reminded me of how I pretty much don't know any of the Roots albums after Game Theory. Just couldn't get into any of them after 2-3 listens even though all of their albums before are some of my favorite albums.

Top Five? I'm pretty predictable, but I got.

5. None Shall Pass
4. Labor Days
3. Marshall Mathers LP
2. good kid, m.A.A.d city
1. To Pimp a Butterfly

If I were to chosen to pick another top five that doesn't include three rappers I obviously Stan for, I'd probably go with:

5. Trap Muzik
4. The Cold Vein
3. First Born (Eyedea and Abilties)
2. Madvilliany
1. The Money Store
Name the artists because I dont know who labor days and none shall pass belongs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom