• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, most repulsive smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking down the street a minute ago and caught a whiff of some hot trash (NYC gaf knows what I'm talking about) and thought wow what a great gaf thread. Gaf, in your opinion, most repulsive smell?

Drakeon

Haven't had the pleasure of smelling one myself, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say a dead body/rotting corpse.

yes, if gaf had a smell, it would be the most repulsive

k-bigpic.jpg

RdN

I hate the smell of most hair dyers. Granted, I don't know if they still smell as bad as they did, but everytime my mom would dye her hair pissed me off.

I'm an LNA and I have to deal with incontinent patients. Once I was giving an elderly man a bath while he was sitting on the toilet. Luckily his pants were down because he suddenly had diarrhea. The smell of old man poop mixed in with being in a small, stuffy bathroom was almost too much to bear. I tried so hard not to gag so I didn't embarrass him. After I cleaned him up I had to go outside and take a few breaths because I felt so nauseous.

V_Arnold

The first thought that crossed my mind is trash that is overdue for a taking out :p
Because in the past 4-5 years, that has been the only thing that made me nearly vomit without invoking any kind of alcohol. That rotten, sick to the core smell. I am getting flashbacks just at writing this :(

Baba

Spanish for "drool". Cannot stand it.

There's something about the drool that you leave on your pillow in the morning that's somehow in a whole different ballpark from regular saliva. I have no idea what sets it apart, but it has a sour, rancid smell that regular spit does not.

There are few that are really awful to me, but I think this is honestly subjective.

Wet sunflower seeds
Wet tobacco/ash/cigarette butts

Burst car batteries are pretty awful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom