• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2019 |OT| Aug 19, 2019 - Aug 22, 2019 | lass uns nach köln fahren

GHG

Where is my gameplayyyy.

4sAEmr.gif

Kenpachii

But what do you do?

Don't ask, makes no man sky supporters mad.

Maybe i could care about the game, if the guy would actually explain even half what the game is about and make it a multiplatform title. Aint playing it on a drm box with drm online fee's.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m interested in story and the world but damn, I really, really hate this game have real life actors in the game instead of original designed characters. It really takes me out of the experience for me.

kinda wish we had the E3 thread tag feature for gamescom :(

anyway some mod can retroactively enable it and tag all the gamescom threads

Last edited:

EDMIX

I’m interested in story and the world but damn, I really, really hate this game have real life actors in the game instead of original designed characters. It really takes me out of the experience for me.

"instead of original designed characters" ?? The characters are original as they don't exist in some other source as this is a new IP, not an adaption. I'm not sure how you even enjoy 95% of films if this is what you are mad at. So if the story, plot ,gameplay, character development is solid, I don't really care if they look like their actors, as I'm sure actors look like themselves when they do 99% of their work else where and most have no issue with it.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
"instead of original designed characters" ?? The characters are original as they don't exist in some other source as this is a new IP, not an adaption. I'm not sure how you even enjoy 95% of films if this is what you are mad at. So if the story, plot ,gameplay, character development is solid, I don't really care if they look like their actors, as I'm sure actors look like themselves when they do 99% of their work else where and most have no issue with it.
It just matter of taste, same way some people are turned off by "anime" artstyle, I'm turn off by characters looking like actors in my game.

Top Bottom