• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman ARRESTED for Domestic Incident [Up:Girlfriend Wants Charges Dropped]

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/
Cops in Orlando, FL responded to a domestic violence incident involving George Zimmerman ... this according to law enforcement.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office has confirmed ... Zimmerman is involved in the incident -- but cops are not releasing details.

There are reports that Zimmerman has been arrested -- but so far, TMZ has not been able to confirm.

Zimmerman has had multiple run-ins with cops ever since he was acquitted of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin back in July.

EDIT:
George Zimmerman has been arrested in Orlando, FL after allegedly pointing a DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN at his girlfriend earlier today ... and shoving her out of the house, this according to the Seminole County Sheriff.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, the GF told police she and Zimmerman had become involved in a verbal dispute ... and when she asked him to leave, he began to break things in the house.

She told cops Zimmerman also began packing up his things -- which included a shotgun and an assault rifle -- but as the argument escalated, Zimmerman grew more upset ... and took the shotgun out of its case.

The GF announced she was going to call the police ... and according to the report, that's when Zimmerman leveled his shotgun at her and asked if she really wanted to do that. He then allegedly smashed a glass coffee table with the butt of the gun.

Camp Lo

Banned
This mother fucker here!

Channel 9 has confirmed George Zimmerman has been arrested on domestic violence charges in Seminole County on Monday.

The disturbance was at a residence on Topfield Court in unincorporated Apopka, although authorities haven't said what exactly happened.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said Zimmerman will be booked into the John E. Polk Correctional Facility.

No other details have been released.

George Zimmerman has made national headlines several times since his acquittal in July in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Stay with WFTV.com and tune in to Eyewitness News at 4 p.m. as we work to uncover more details.

Over the summer, authorities were called to domestic dispute involving Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie Zimmerman, shortly after she filed for divorce.

Shellie Zimmerman accused her estranged husband of punching her father and threatening them at the father's home on Ridgewood Road.

In the end, no charges were filed against Zimmerman in the case.

Zimmerman was also accused by his wife's mother of stealing property from her Lake Mary home, where Zimmerman had been staying.

Police are reviewing the case to determine if it will be a civil or criminal matter.

Zimmerman was also pulled over twice for speeding, once in Texas where he was let off with a warning and another time in Lake Mary, where he was issued a $256 ticket.

And he drew controversy for visiting the Kel-Tec gun manufacturing company in Cocoa, where he toured the facility and posed for a photo with a worker at the plant.

what a shitheel this man is. I hope everyone that defended this piece of shit, claimed he had integrity and maligned Trayvon Martin feels like the stupid fucks they are.

Arde5643

what a shitheel this man is. I hope everyone that defended this piece of shit, claimed he had integrity and maligned Trayvon Martin feels like the stupid fucks they are.

You gotta be kidding me, right?

The ones defending him are the exact racist POS disgusting storm-front quoting fucks like him - they were really glad that a black kid got shot by a white dude.

Arde5643

Did you read what he wrote?

I did - he's hoping the people defending Zimmerman feel like utter shitholes like they should.

That's definitely a very hopeful and positive statement since the ones defending him are the same aryan brother storm-front quoting thugs like Zimmerman.
They hate black people and they will always prop up any white guy who gets his way with minorities regardless.

Hiccup

Banned

The ones defending him are the exact racist POS disgusting storm-front quoting fucks like him - they were really glad that a black kid got shot by a white dude.

Since when is Zimmerman white?

I did - he's hoping the people defending Zimmerman feel like utter shitholes like they should.

That's definitely a very hopeful and positive statement since the ones defending him are the same aryan brother storm-front quoting thugs like Zimmerman.
They hate black people and they will always prop up any white guy who gets his way with minorities regardless.

What in the world am I reading? What kind of agenda is this?

-----------
Zimmerman was innocent because nothing could be proven in court. If we based everything off speculation and not evidence then we would be no better than your attitude.

Slayven

He got away with killing a black kid and was heralded a hero. That shit blew his ego, I kind of figured this or worse was coming.

JDSN

Banned
Congrats of the good ladies that considered him innocent, especially to the one that tried to make a book out of the trial and said he "learned his lesson".

No, it wasnt just a lunatic right wing fringe that defended Zimmerman, much of the right wing establishment did. and while its common knowledge the right establishment has no love for black youths, and in fact have a not so subtle animus towards blacks and black culture, they are not stormfront.

Jimothy

This dude has a textbook god complex. I wouldn't be surprised if he murders another person because he thinks he can get away with anything/

Oemenia

Banned
I don't want to start crying fowl over the Trayvon case but how is it possible this guy was cleared. Trayvon wasn't even a hoodrat or anything to elicit such a reaction.

Is this guy just one of those people that is constantly getting into trouble? You'd think this dude would lay low after what went on before.

JCreasy

Mike Drucker @MikeDrucker
Guys, stop judging George Zimmerman. You weren't there when he abused his girlfriend or threatened his ex or killed a person in cold blood.

Church

zma1013

I don't want to start crying fowl over the Trayvon case but how is it possible this guy was cleared. Trayvon wasn't even a hoodrat or anything to elicit such a reaction.

Trayvon made the mistake of existing while being black. He was also armed with a dangerous sidewalk.

Camp Lo

Banned

He smoked weed and got average grades. That's a death sentence on the streets.

The racist man clearly has mental and anger issues. Such a shame he got away with murder.

He smoked weed and got average grades. That's a death sentence on the streets.

Don't forget skittles, man. That's probable cause right there.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
This shit doesn't sound like Zimmerman at all. Fucking media always flinging crap towards American heroes. Keep fighting the good fight Zimmerman. My wallet is ready for you.

No, it wasnt just a lunatic right wing fringe that defended Zimmerman, much of the right wing establishment did. and while its common knowledge the right establishment has no love for black youths, and in fact have a not so subtle animus towards blacks and black culture, they are not stormfront.

They're not Stormfront, but they might as well be.

stop-breaking-the-law-o.gif

Mondy

Banned
The judicial systems of U.S States continuing to demonstrate their usefulness. This guy should be in jail right now, not bashing people.

Averon

The guy was heralded as a hero for killing a black kid. He got hundred of thousands of dollars in donations for his defense. Hes been getting away with shit for years and never truly being punished for it.

It's no wonder this guy have a massive ego. He thinks the law don't apply to him because, hell, that's what the judicial system been telling him for years.

Oh my god guys! Can we at least wait until we get ALL THE DETAILS!?! How do we know that the police aren't profiling this guy out of a desire for revenge. Or, maybe the DAs are trying to get him, because they took his acquittal personally. Hell, this might be some plot by his estranged wife and Trayvon's parents to get some money from the guy.

We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom