• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

LQX

Don't know what is up but I sent PC invites to a few and for some reason the BETA is not showing up for them. On my end though it shows them as being invited and they cant except invites from others. Weird. They need to just stop this mess, especially being that these damn BETA's are not even that long. Ridiculous.

Edit-gone

nOoblet16

Maybe the other guy got to it, both codes say they have been used.

The beta was only three days anyways right? I think, so atleast won't have to try for much longer

Maybe my network is just bad and the codes are good, anything is possible I guess
I didn't get any code.
I suspect there's some funny business going on with activation maybe a region mismatch or something else.

I'd like to try the code myself once if you are ok with it.

He sent me a third code and not sure how he got them and it finally worked. You can try those other two codes but I think they aren't good.

Not even sure how much longer this thing is going but they need to open it up and extend the time. It's been a shit show..

As far as I know the shark code is a no go though. They didn't ever respond to my email about the invite I was suppose to get either. Pretty disappointed in thier service.

Lee is a ninja.

nOoblet16

He sent me a third code and not sure how he got them and it finally worked. You can try those other two codes but I think they aren't good.

Not even sure how much longer this thing is going but they need to open it up and extend the time. It's been a shot show..

As far as I know the shark code is a no go though.

Lee is a ninja.
Yea I won't mind giving it a try anyway.

37HJ-AMNN-CFTP

That was the shark code that didn't work for me. Can try it and see if it works but assuming it won't do don't get hopes up.

At least lee was able to hook me up and kept tabs on me with the email issue. Good guy Lee.

nOoblet16

37HJ-AMNN-CFTP

That was the shark code that didn't work for me. Can try it and see if it works but assuming it won't do don't get hopes up.

At least lee was able to hook me up and kept tabs on me with the email issue. Good guy Lee.
I just checked this thread but even if it was working it was probably taken by someone else or a lurker here.

Cheers anyways

Macrotus

I didn't get any code.
I suspect there's some funny business going on with activation maybe a region mismatch or something else.

I'd like to try the code myself once if you are ok with it.

I was lucky enough to sign up for the beta last month before it started saying "beta isn't available in your country". I even got a "added in waiting list" e-mail.
But I haven't received any codes.

They may have reviewed where I signed from and rejected it afterwards... /sigh

Top Bottom