• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Fuck it, I'll make a thread. Supply dancing .gifs for me to use, duders

giantbomb_party_by_aloo81-d7lelr3.gif

kinect_yayyy__by_aloo81-d7lelpk.gif

mario_shakin_by_aloo81-d7lelrj.gif

Peru

Hey guys - I bought a monthly subscription for giant bomb (for the first time) - got a confirmation email and when I check my 'billing' it says "Premium Monthly (recurring) member till Jul 07, 2014" - so far so good - but then I click the latest unprofessional friday and I still can't watch it but get "This video is only available to subscribers"

Does it take a while before the system is updated or am I seeing an error message I shouldn't here?

zoozilla

Hey guys - I bought a monthly subscription for giant bomb (for the first time) - got a confirmation email and when I check my 'billing' it says "Premium Monthly (recurring) member till Jul 07, 2014" - so far so good - but then I click the latest unprofessional friday and I still can't watch it but get "This video is only available to subscribers"

Does it take a while before the system is updated or am I seeing an error message I shouldn't here?

Yeah, sometimes it can take a minute or two - shouldn't be too long, though.

Just keep refreshing!

Liamc723

Try logging out and back in again.

Mully

Did you check to see if your power cable is plugged in?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Seeing this map is crazy for someone from England, this one trip the crew are taking would cover England top to bottom, yet in the US it's tiny.

Hence why we will always have problems with Public Transportation, and being stuck with everyone driving cars.

SO MUCH LAND.

Dares

It was weird when I moved to Japan to realize how bug the U.S. really is. All the extra travel time in Japan was just due to the small roads and crazy traffic.

Liamc723

Hence why we will always have problems with Public Transportation, and being stuck with everyone driving cars.

SO MUCH LAND.

Is the public transport generally good or bad over there? I imagine planes must be quite popular to cover the huge distances, like LA to New York.

Drakeon

Is the public transport generally good or bad over there? I imagine planes must be quite popular to cover the huge distances, like LA to New York.
Generally? Bad. New York is pretty good from what I hear, as is most of the North East. But the Midwest? The south? Even most of the West is awful for public transit.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Planes or drive for hours.

Now, San Fran to LAX seems to be about $400 a person, which isn't bad. Planes from Major city to Major city are usually ok, unless its cross country. Medium cities can be expensive as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom