• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
69c0Uxk.jpg

someone send it to them

i dare you

Just tuned in and I can already tell there's been a lot of Mario Party drama. Can't wait to watch the full thing.

Is Jeff protesting Mario Party Party with a vow of silence or something?

Drew's too nice to handle frustration at this level. Jeff is fueled by hate. Brad's having a ball because he's doing the one thing he loves- hurting people. Dan is Dan.

Fun fact: Matthew Lesko lives in DC, and drives around in a car covered in question marks, and wears his silly question mark clothes around just doing normal person things. I've run into him a couple times over the years.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I would be okay if they never played this series again.

Replace it with more Fortune Street.

The highs are great, but I end up just waiting for a loud reaction and rewinding a few minutes. I'm paying less attention than a podcast, I couldn't tell you three things they've talked about.

The idea of paying attention to the 10 hours of Mario Party content they've put up is just terrifying. Could you imagine actually giving Mario Party your full attention for ten hours? What kind of masochist would it take?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Lesko

fair enough, this says he lives in Maryland. But I've seen him in DC. the rest is all true.

Lesko is known for his colorful suits decorated with question marks and sometimes wears one of his question mark suits during his daily activities in and around Washington, D.C.. His vehicle also has a pattern with question marks on it; at various points he has driven a yellow Mini Cooper, an orange Scion, an orange Smart Fortwo, and a Vespa scooter.

Dan delayed a date with a woman to play an N64 game on the internet with angry men in their late 30s.

edit: but I'm a man in my mid-30's watching these men do this activity while home alone. this is a sad situation from any angle.

Nethaniah

Dan delayed a date with a woman to play an N64 game on the internet with angry men in their late 30s.

edit: but I'm a man in my mid-30's watching these men do this activity while home alone. this is a sad situation from any angle.

Exactly, where is YOUR date after watching this?

God my life sucks.

daydream

Banned
Seems to me you should always have Boo Repellant in case some rich buddhist tries to fuck you over.

Hot math tips by Dan.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wait they're only in the 30s? I'm two full hours behind and I'm ready to go throw my Wii U in the blender on pure principle, and they are barely half done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom