• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell, I bought a copy of John Wick in 4K UHD because of it being mentioned on GB before, and the damn thing came with the 4K UHD Blu-Ray, regular Blu-Ray, a digital copy of the movie, fuckin' Payday 2 with Keanu skin, and a nice shiny cover for the box. I only paid $15 on Amazon!

If anyone wants the digital copy of the movie or Payday 2, give me a PM ;)

Edit: Payday has been given away!

Nerokis

FEwSnbZ.png

Abby is incredible.

Also, Alex is a monster who is repulsed by beautiful things. What manner of sin has he committed that he can't even look at Mario Party in the eyes?

oti

Banned
Abby is incredible.

Also, Alex is a monster who is repulsed by beautiful things. What manner of sin has he committed that he can't even look at Mario Party in the eyes?

It's established lore that Alex used to be a soulless being until he played Epic Yarn with Ryan and got a soul but he has to grow into it and while we're at it if Alex used to be a Soulless but isn't one anymore who's his Nobody that's a Kingdom Hearts or is it not I don't remember anymore Kingdom Hearts used to be good and now it's Anime.

Abby was great. I can't wait for the others to to realise that she probably hasn't played or watched anything that they liked when they were young.

The (best?) thing I can say about Ben is that it already feels like he's been there a while. He doesn't seem nervous at all anymore and I don't find his voice hard to handle.

But I guess that's a negative if you were looking for someone to shake things up.

LiK

The (best?) thing I can say about Ben is that it already feels like he's been there a while. He doesn't seem nervous at all anymore and I don't find his voice hard to handle.

But I guess that's a negative if you were looking for someone to shake things up.

He was an intern after all.

Hmm... The Surge seems intriguing but early previews are saying that there's no dodge invincibility. This may be a dealbreaker for me, because iframes are key to reducing frustration in a game with long attack wind-ups and animation priority. Brad was clearly irritated by the lack of it in the Quick Look as well.

Still on my radar, but going to wait to hear opinions from Souls veterans on Tuesday before I pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom