• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*GIGANTIC North American Videogame Sales Figures

SolidSnakex said:
This stuff is even more annoying than the so called "Japanophiles". I love GTA but just because someone doesn't like it doesn't mean they're going go crazy over it if it was from a Japanese company. Some people just don't like the style of violence GTA presents and they aren't going to like it if it's made by Konami or Capcom anymore than they would with it beinbg made by Rockstar.

S'true! I love Konami and Capcom both dearly but LOATHE Metal Gear Solid and Resisdent Evil!

Anyanka

human5892 said:
About the Mortal Kombat sales: Didn't that game drop to firesale prices very quickly? In fact, wasn't there some kind of deal going lately where you could somehow get it for a penny? If so, I'm not sure we should be impressed with its numbers.

Uh, no. It was full price for a year before going GH. Most of it's sales were when it was full price.

The recent deal was that you got it for free if you pre-ordered Psi-ops, which says something about Psi-ops sales, not MKDA. MKDA had already been two years old then.

Top Bottom